Pride Vista Suite deck 4

jfried8

Anyone ever been in one on deck 4? Lots of vibration? I've heard it can get pretty rough, enough to ruin the trip? About to book it so any feedback would be great!!!

One of the best rooms in the fleet. Only time we had vibrations is when docking or pulling away. Small price to ah for those two rooms and wonderful balcony.

My brother had a vista suite on the 8th deck. The vibration up there wasn't bad at all. A little more motion than our balcony room mid-ship but WELL WORTH the movement for that beautiful balcony (in my opinion). He loved the room and it was a great place for us all to gather.

Okay...I've read some horror stories. The room is going for 1500 a person for a 7 night Bahamas run in August. Not in love with the itinerary so figured we'd get a room to make up for it! Is that priced high?

I don't think that's priced high for a Vista Suite, imo. Especially since it's one of the only real "suites" that Carnival offers. I mean, what Carnival usually calls a suite is simply a larger room, given that those don't have multiple rooms. I've seen videos of the Vista Suites and they are awesome! Anyway, I have an aft wrap booked for my cruise on the Glory, and I'm paying a little over $1,000/person. And we only get the large balcony. You get that and two rooms and a better bathroom. I think yours is worth that price.

I don't think that's priced high for a Vista Suite, imo. Especially since it's one of the only real "suites" that Carnival offers. I mean, what Carnival usually calls a suite is simply a larger room, given that those don't have multiple rooms. I've seen videos of the Vista Suites and they are awesome! Anyway, I have an aft wrap booked for my cruise on the Glory, and I'm paying a little over $1,000/person. And we only get the large balcony. You get that and two rooms and a better bathroom. I think yours is worth that price.

Don't think so either. We paid more.

That's terrible! Is this accurate? Has this been fixed?

I do not know how accurate the poster is in her complaints. You can only go by what is in that thread. I know that when we are in the dining room, you can feel the vibration towards the back. We have always felt vibration whenever we cruise on the Pride.

This has never stopped us from cruising on the Pride. We have a cruise booked on her this September. As long as she is in the port of Baltimore, we will continue to cruise on her.

:mad:

Should I book it? Ahh I'm on the edge

I sailed in 4197 recently on the pride. The vibration was very noticeable. If being in the back of the dining room doesn't bother you and you can handle that level of shaking all night long, then go ahead and book. It wasn't enough to ruin my vacation but enough to have me make sure I will never book low and aft again.

What's the best?!?

Well, I lied ........ A bit. On the Fantasy class, it's the owners penthouse suite. Got to stay in one on the ecstasy (no additional charge), great room(s). The best (the one I meant when I replied) is the Captains suite on most Conquest class ships. Spectacular (also the most expensive). Great window views over the front of the sh, living room great bedroom two baths.

Our next cruise will be the second time in a Vista Suite on the Pride, yes there was some vibration at times. But not enough to make us reconsider a second booking.

We are on Deck 4 this time with the bonus connecting room. So we will have a two bedroom suite!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with that! As long as the Pride is in Baltimore, I will cruise on her!

Just got back from a cruise on the Splendor in April where I won a cruise on the Dream that sailed in May from New Orleans. It took from 10:30 a.m. to 11:10 p.m. before our flight landed in Baltimore! Never again!

Although -- the Dream was a DREAM! Awesome ship! Awesome trip!

Leaving on the Pride from Baltimore on August 30th -- can't wait!

We have sailed in two vista suites.

Yes, there is some vibration but definitely not enough to not book them.

The real noise is when they drop anchor/docking.

A few minutes is all& not that bad.

Info: deck 5 Vista Suites on Spirit class ships are all 1 room & not the 2 rooms you get on the other decks.

Enjoy your cruise....ahhh so relaxing back there & really quiet hallway.

• 2 weeks later...