Family Balcony Epic 14th floor

bnorris10

Does anyone have a picture of the family balcony with the bunk bed opened out ... I have seen the picture of the room and man it looks tiny and then someone said with the bunk open you can't even walk past it you have to crawl thru it if you need to go to the bathroom in the night that is so inconvient

• 2 months later...
Does anyone have a picture of the family balcony with the bunk bed opened out ... I have seen the picture of the room and man it looks tiny and then someone said with the bunk open you can't even walk past it you have to crawl thru it if you need to go to the bathroom in the night that is so inconvient

We stayed in a Mini Suite on 13 with four of us...I can email you pics if you'd like

If you are set on a family balcony on Deck 14, consider cabin 14034 (bed by the door) or 14049 (bed by the balcony). These have the large balconies -- big enough for multiple lounge chairs. My parents were in 14034 a couple of years ago.

The cabins are near the elevator, but they didn't hear any noise from them. One night my Mom did hear noise from above (Garden Cafe is above), but that was it.

This is a way to get a large balcony without booking a large balcony room.