New Update the rings on Epic have been found!

trfccruiser

Hi everyone,I've just had an update from NCL UK to say the rings have been found!They are acting quite correctly in that it's not definite until they get a description from me when they receive them in the offices, but well done NCL, after all that anxiety!Thanks to everyone for their good wishes.

Good things do happen.

Tell you what, I could do with a cruise :)

My wife left her wedding and other rings and some jewelry she had set out intending to wear as we disembarked. It was Xmas day and when we realized it we were already 4 hours into our drive home. Took her a couple of hours to get ahold of the right folks on the ship (offices were all closed for Xmas), but eventually they were found, identified and returned to us. Very strange Xmas day to start with as it was a disembark day, but that additional stress made it easily the weirdest Xmas ever!

My wife left her wedding and other rings and some jewelry she had set out intending to wear as we disembarked. It was Xmas day and when we realized it we were already 4 hours into our drive home. Took her a couple of hours to get ahold of the right folks on the ship (offices were all closed for Xmas), but eventually they were found, identified and returned to us. Very strange Xmas day to start with as it was a disembark day, but that additional stress made it easily the weirdest Xmas ever!

So glad they were found too-the nicest Christmas present!