Answer to the water issue

Vitality08

My purpose in buying the water is for the excursions. I know I can drink the water on the ship but I can't carry that with me when I leave the ship. The bottles I purchased will be delivered to my cabin so I have them & I don't have to carry it on with me. Makes sense to me.

I agree-- I don't want to drink the water on the ship--I don't want to bring a canteen, or other water carrier with me.

I want the bottles in my cabin on the first day--and I don't mind paying for the convenience.

To each his own.....

I agree-- I don't want to drink the water on the ship--I don't want to bring a canteen, or other water carrier with me.

I want the bottles in my cabin on the first day--and I don't mind paying for the convenience.

To each his own.....

Agreed. And the price makes it a no-brainer.

Am I missing something here? I took this post as a perfect joke with showing the boxed water as a carry on (and no one would). The answers I'm seeing show no humor as if you meant it.:)

I was thinking the same thing. I posted it as a joke after coming across the pic on Facebook. Guess I needed some type of emoticon to get the point across.

Am I missing something here? I took this post as a perfect joke with showing the boxed water as a carry on (and no one would). The answers I'm seeing show no humor as if you meant it.:)

I was confused at the route this thread took too. Funny pic, OP and as for the link to Amazon...thanks for that! Crazy expensive!!:eek:

I just bought two cases of CCL water for my upcoming cruise. I know the water on the ship is clean enough to drink, but it does taste a little funny if you ask me (very faint sea water smell).

Does anyone knows how the CCL bottled water tastes? I don't expect it to be the best tasting water in the world, but I would hope it is at least Dasani quality.

Edited by PCHENG

I just bought two cases of CCL water for my upcoming cruise. I know the water on the ship is clean enough to drink, but it does taste a little funny if you ask me (very faint sea water smell).

Does anyone knows how the CCL bottled water tastes? I don't expect it to be the best tasting water in the world, but I would hope it is at least Dasani quality.

on all our cruises, the water taste was that of real water!!:)