Has Anyone Purchased from the NorwegianShop Online Store?

LAFFNVEGAS

Has anyone purchased from the Norwegian online shop? I am considering purchasing some shirts. I could have sworn when I first saw this site they offered a small discount for Gold and Platinum Latitude Members. Now when ordering and setting up an account I see no where to include my Latitude number and cannot find the information any where about the discount.

The discount is only for ncl logo items you buy on the ship and not online. It is also a very small discount like 10%

I am aware of that since I am just 4 days away from being Platinum. But I distinctly remember there being a 10% discount being offered for Latitude Members on the website as well but it most likely was in introductory offer for when they first introduced the site.

I believe that you are correct in that it was most likely an introductory offer. The only mention of the discount in the Lattitudes Rewards Benefits regarding a discount on logo itens if for onboard.

"Onboard Discounts:

10% discount at Duty-Free Shop on all Norwegian Logo merchandise, good for one purchase only. Cannot be combined with another additional discount or coupon. On Pride of America only, 10% discount on any item excluding sale items, alcohol, tobacco and onboard entertainer products (including their CDs and DVDs); Free work of art for attending art auction; 30 free minutes with 250-minute internet package purchase; 15 free minutes with 100-minute internet package purchase. Latitudes Rewards guests aboard Norwegian Breakaway will receive 20 free MB's with 1,000 MB internet package; 10 free MB's with 300 MB internet package. "*

Edited by PCLMassachusetts

To Give anyone who is interested an Update....YES we do get a 10% discount, where the Coupon section is, is where you type in your Latitude number and the 10% discount should register. The lady stayed on the line with me to see because she stated sometimes they do do go through. OK do I tried and it stated there was an error with the code. She then tells me I need to email info@norwegianshop.com which is what I have done. But if anyone is interested in some NCL logo items you can go to this website. https://norwegiangiftshop.com/index.php

Has anyone purchased from the Norwegian online shop? I am considering purchasing some shirts. I could have sworn when I first saw this site they offered a small discount for Gold and Platinum Latitude Members. Now when ordering and setting up an account I see no where to include my Latitude number and cannot find the information any where about the discount.

I've given thought to it, it looks awesome, but when I go to the website it says that the site is not secure for shopping

That is interesting because m computer will also let me know when not secured hmmmm not at home now to confirm. But I did hear back from them and the coupon code is LATITUDE not your number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is interesting because m computer will also let me know when not secured hmmmm not at home now to confirm. But I did hear back from them and the coupon code is LATITUDE not your number.

How about that? You got the best and the correct answer simply by contacting them.

Somebody should have just pointed that out in the beginning.

How about that? You got the best and the correct answer simply by contacting them.

Somebody should have just pointed that out in the beginning.

Someone did point it out. Sadly, no one could not see that response as it was obscured by thickets of smug and snirk.

Someone did point it out. Sadly, no one could not see that response as it was obscured by thickets of smug and snirk.

Good point...but that's to be expected when people ignore good information and choose to label and argue instead.

Good point...but that's to be expected when people ignore good information and choose to label and argue instead.

My snark above notwithstanding, your original answer yesterday was absolutely correct -- and indeed the best (and only real) answer.

And yes I did get the answer but thought some of the ALL KNOWING here might know the answer before I needed to wait till Monday. That is what CC is all about and NOT being snarky. [emoji19]

Hopefully I might be able to help someone and with the information I provided if someone else wants to purchase from NCL .

But I do need to check on the secured site thing. I have not actually purchased anything yet.

Btw sometimes people come to CC for quick answers.

And yes I did get the answer but thought some of the ALL KNOWING here might know the answer before I needed to wait till Monday. That is what CC is all about and NOT being snarky. [emoji19]

Hopefully I might be able to help someone and with the information I provided if someone else wants to purchase from NCL .

But I do need to check on the secured site thing. I have not actually purchased anything yet.

Btw sometimes people come to CC for quick answers.

I think most people would rather have a correct answer instead of a quick answer. Sorry to see that a few of the answers you got were dead wrong... that helps no one.

FWIW...some people might think that putting "all knowing" in CAPS is nothing more than being snarky...

I think most people would rather have a correct answer instead of a quick answer. Sorry to see that a few of the answers you got were dead wrong... that helps no one.

FWIW...some people might think that putting "all knowing" in CAPS is nothing more than being snarky...

My original question was..... If Anyone Had shopped on the NCL web site I expected to only hear if someone had shopped on the website. .......

My original question was..... If Anyone Had shopped on the NCL web site I expected to only hear if someone had shopped on the website. .......

I think we all know what the original question was...especially given that its still posted at the beginning of the thread.

FWIW...when you ask a question in a public forum, anyone in the community can answer...even those who give the wrong information.

Of course, I can't speak for anyone else, but I have ordered items from NCL's online store in the past...so at least you know that I met your stated expectation....AND I gave you the right answer.

We'll call that a win-win. :D

Yeah I know about your original question and my answer was I was going to shop from there but its not a secure site, some people may want to risk a hacker getting ahold of their information I don't

Yeah I know about your original question and my answer was I was going to shop from there but its not a secure site, some people may want to risk a hacker getting ahold of their information I don't
The welcome page is not secure (which is no big deal), but the page for creating your account and all the pages clicking through to check-out look fine.

The LATITUDES discount code (not LATITUDE) seems to work, so anyone can get 10% off, not just Latitudes members. :)

My only problem is that international shipping costs $100. :eek:

The welcome page is not secure (which is no big deal), but the page for creating your account and all the pages clicking through to check-out look fine.

The LATITUDES discount code (not LATITUDE) seems to work, so anyone can get 10% off, not just Latitudes members. :)

My only problem is that international shipping costs $100. :eek:

I didn't know that, that's really cool there are quite a few nice things on there I'd like to get

I was just going to report in that YES I am coming up with everything stating it is secure so placing my order.

Hopefully if anyone else wants to order they will. I agree even for the states shipping is a bit high but with the 10% discount it pays for 1/2 of what I am ordering.

Of course, I can't speak for anyone else, but I have ordered items from NCL's online store in the past...so at least you know that I met your stated expectation....AND I gave you the right answer.

We'll call that a win-win. :D

BTW Mr Shark.... you may have given me an answer but the jury is still out as to if it was the right answer :rolleyes: if you had ordered prior from NCL site why did you just not answer the question how to get the discount or did you not get the discount :D

And just a bit more information.. the reason I wanted a quick answer on Saturday was because I was ordering an additional gift for my husband for Fathers Day and wanted to print it out to give it to him but sadly that did not happen. But HEY, thanks for participating :cool:;)

BTW Mr Shark.... you may have given me an answer but the jury is still out as to if it was the right answer :rolleyes: if you had ordered prior from NCL site why did you just not answer the question how to get the discount or did you not get the discount :D

And just a bit more information.. the reason I wanted a quick answer on Saturday was because I was ordering an additional gift for my husband for Fathers Day and wanted to print it out to give it to him but sadly that did not happen. But HEY, thanks for participating :cool:;)

Well...you let us know when the jury gets back, OK? Till then, I think we all know whether or not you got the right answer. Although it is a bit odd that you haven't said one single word about the people who gave you the wrong answers. :confused: Kinda weird to accept bad info without a word while giving those who gave you good info a lot of grief.

Perhaps the next time you have a question, the ALL KNOWING will simply say nothing and you can just be happy with the answers that come from people who might not know...

It is secure, but contains some elements that are being served from a non-secure server, such as the images. Look at the page source for the string "http://"

On the Cart page after you have selected an item the page is fully secure. That's the only page that matters: http://screencast.com/t/87blibbda

It is secure, but contains some elements that are being served from a non-secure server, such as the images. Look at the page source for the string "http://"

On the Cart page after you have selected an item the page is fully secure. That's the only page that matters: http://screencast.com/t/87blibbda

The shirts that they carry are absolutely awesome, I definitely want to get one before my next Cruise.