Can you switch people on Royal's Excursions?

I am going with several couples and one husband purchased an excursion that the wife doesn't want to go on. However someone else in our group wants to go. Can the other person use the excursion ticket?

I called Royal and they "seemed to think so", but didn't sound too confident.

It was booked through Royal.

I am going with several couples and one husband purchased an excursion that the wife doesn't want to go on. However someone else in our group wants to go. Can the other person use the excursion ticket?

I called Royal and they "seemed to think so", but didn't sound too confident.

It was booked through Royal.

I understand the rep's sentiment. I think the answer may vary, especially if presented to the tour operator or company rep on shore. Any age/weight or physical limitations? I saw this done once, in 11 cruise with no problem between a mom and daughter. I think this maybe a your milage may vary kind of thing.

You can make the switch at the shore excursions desk. I don't think that would be a problem, but definitely need to notify ship. Agee about any physical limitations.

Just off the Independence. Ship's shore excursion was late. They held the ship for approximately 160 people. At the gangplank a shore excursion employee was checking a computer generated manifest along with sea pass cards.

You can make the switch at the shore excursions desk. I don't think that would be a problem, but definitely need to notify ship. Agee about any physical limitations.

Just off the Independence. Ship's shore excursion was late. They held the ship for approximately 160 people. At the gangplank a shore excursion employee was checking a computer generated manifest along with sea pass cards.

I was thinking about a late excursion. I will have them make the switch at the shore excursion desk. So I am assuming the Concierge would be able to make the switch as well?

I was thinking about a late excursion. I will have them make the switch at the shore excursion desk. So I am assuming the Concierge would be able to make the switch as well?

Yes, we've had the Concierge help with excursions many times.

I have done this in the past. We decided 2 days before the excursion to change a couple of people. Went to the Concierge who said it wouldn't be a problem but re-printed the ticket with the correct name on. Was done within about 2 minutes!

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

e was checking a computer generated manifest along with sea pass cards.

THat is probably the best answer technically.