GAPearl's "MAGIC"al Birthday Cruise! Complete Magic picture review-6/14/15 sailing.

gapearl

I'm here! Looking forward to another wonderful review Kim. Happy belated birthday! We must GTG for a birthday drink soon. :D

Hey Ticia! Yes we must! It's a shame we live so close and have yet to get together.

OMG Kim!! That was FANTABULOUS!! :D You know I'm along for the ride!!

Hey Jeff! I knew you'd be here. lol Glad to see you back!

FAN..FUN-ky...tastic!!!:D:cool:

Yes! I hope you enjoy this one!

Greaaaaat. A new review from our "GirlPearl" Sign me up. Happy Birthday! Birthday cruises are the best. :cool:

Thanks a lot! Birthday cruises are awesome, but having a summer birthday and having to take a cruise with all those kids on the ship? :eek:

You TEASE!!!!!!!:D:D

Welcome back and Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Hope your birthday cruise was AMAZING!!!!!

Definitely along for the ride........

I've been waiting, with about 1000 others......:D:D

Cannot WAIT for more!!!!

The cornbread saga continues......:eek::eek:

So happy to see you back again! The cornbread saga will probably never end. lol It was an amazing cruise. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I'm all in, can't wait!

Welcome aboard!

That was great! Looks like you had an amazing birthday! =)

Thank you! Yes it was a good one!

welcome back and happy birthday, looking forward to reading!

You were the one that made the post about me being first in the RFP! LOL :p

OMG if this video is any indication to how good this review is going to be - I'm in! :D Can't wait to follow along! And Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks Monique, welcome back! I hope you're enjoying this so far. :)

Loved the video and can't wait for the review!!

Kim

I love your name! :D Thanks for stopping by to read!

Love it!!

Thank you, stay tuned for more!

I love that I was the first one to see it!!!! While on the ship!!! It was great meeting you and hanging out.

It was so nice meeting you too! :D I posted the selfie we took during the sailaway party if you haven't seen it yet. :p

I also am a creature of habit and order almost the same food every cruise (and start with the gazpacho the first night, also), but I am looking forward to trying the American Table menus.

Happy belated birthday and congrats on the Red Frog Pub win.

I'll look for you next time I pass thru the airport at the ATL!

That was super cute! Can't wait to read all about your Birthday Adventure!!!

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy!

The video is great! Taking it up another level!

Looking forward to your review!

Hey Sean! You know me, I have to outdo myself every time! :p

Omg, that's awesome!

Looking forward to your review. [emoji4]

Thank you! Enjoy the review!

Awesome video!! Looking forward to the trip report. Happy belated 35th birthday!

Thanks so much! Have fun reading!

Hooray! Welcome back and I can't wait for your review and pics!

Hey Geri! Glad to see you back again! I hope you enjoy!

Kim, you have taken your reviews to a whole new level. You are amazing.

Can't wait to read the rest, but take your time... (I don't really mean that.)

Do your thing in your own sweet time. Thanks for at least whetting our whistles.

Jane! You know I love having you around to read! I think you'll enjoy this one.

Your reviews at the best!!! SUBSCRIBED!

Haha----awesome movie!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Hi Larry! I love that you guys love the movie preview so much! lol

What an AWESOME way to start your review! Loved the video. Can't wait to read the rest of your saga.

Thank you so much! Have fun reading!

Love your reviews. Can't wait for more.

Thank you so much, I appreciate the support!

The review to kick off the summer cruise season we have all been waiting for !! Looks like you had a ton of fun on your trip ..I may just have to buckle down and write my review for my trip haha . Question.... what did you use to shoot your video ?? Go-Pro ?

Hi there! Yeah apparently eneryone on the Carnival board has been waiting for this! lol You should definitely write a review. They're a fun way to relive your vacation, and always fun to go back and read 2-3 years later.

Believe it or not I did the video with my iphone 6. It was an app called imovie already downloaded when I bought it 2 months ago. There are about 10 templates to choose from. All I had to do was take a bunch of short videos and plug them in. I'd have no idea how do make something like this otherwise. lol

Thanks so much for YET AGAIN taking me on another one of your Most Excellent Adventures!,,

My next cruise is not until Halloween, so I have to cruise vicariously through your review...

[emoji485]Cheers[emoji485] to a job well done Girlee!!

A Halloween cruise should be fun! Do you have a costume in mind yet? Thanks for following along Girlee!

YAY YAY YAY!

Another GA Pearl review! Thanks so much for doing these for us. You're off to a great start!

Thanks so much for the nice words! Enjoy!

[emoji568] HEY NEIGHBOR[emoji1]

***waving*** Hey there! Hope all is well with you! :)

Definitely subscribing to this! Can't wait to read more

Thanks for taking the time to read! So much more to come!

I'm excited to read your review! Your video was great!!!! I was actually on the dream the same week you were on the Magic, and we met some "Magic" people in Cozumel at Nachi Cocom who told us their itinerary had been reversed due to Trop Storm Bill. Hope it didn't mess up any of your excursions!

Hi Bluejay! I was almost on your Dream sailing. That was the cruise I had originally picked out before deciding on the Magic. No it didn't mess up our plans thankfully. I met a couple of Dream people during our excursion. We were docked at International and y'all were at Puerta Maya. If we had been closer, there's no way you would have missed me walking around in my tiara. haha :p

Guess I'll have to reply in order to subscribe to this thread. I love reading daily, full reviews! Keep up the great work! Maybe I'll attempt one during or after my next cruise (Sept 13)

I'll have to learn to post photos first and foremost!

Hey there! You should definitely try a review for your next cruise. They're time consuming but fun to put together. I should have the next installment posted later today. Thanks for reading!

Kim,

Happy Birthday and I'm glad you're back. I noticed the Magic diverting it's itinerary and I was wondering if you were okay. Love the addition of the video, really takes it to a new level! Write some more tonight for me so I have something to do tomorrow, because you know how the day-before-the-trip is!

Thanks so much for writing this!! :D

I KNEW you'd be here! lol I hope this has given you something to do at work today!

Can't wait to read the rest of the review. 6 of us will be on this ship in September. Happy Birthday!

Awesome! You will have a great time! If I don't have anything covered later that you want to know, feel free to ask any questions.

Great video! Can't wait for the review.:)

Thanks Frank! Welcome back!

Happy belated birthday! Just discovered your reviews and can't wait to read this one. I was on the Magic in May and also had a blast. I have a dream of celebrating my birthday on a cruise but cruises on my birthday (July 7 I will be 36) always seem to be way too expensive no matter where you want to go:(

Welcome to the party! :D Happy early birthday to you. I usually cruise in Sept/Oct when it's cheaper, and yes this June cruise was a little picey. You have to do it just once though. ;)