GAPearl's "MAGIC"al Birthday Cruise! Complete Magic picture review-6/14/15 sailing.

gapearl

Excited to read this! I hear you're thinking about the Vista repositioning cruise in 2016 over Thanksgiving. Just booked it today!

Hey Jenna! Noooo I wouldn't do a repo cruise like that. Way too many sea says for me. Are your mom and brother going also? You'll be happy to hear the DJ on Magic was awesome! :)

Loving the review already!

Thank you! I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest!

Awesome! I saw your pic on John Heald's FB page and have been looking forward to your review! Happy Birthday!

Thanks so much Jinxy! Enjoy!

Yay!!!!! Waiting to read your review. Hope your birthday was awesome. Going on the Magic for Halloween this year. :)

Hey Monicia! You're going to have a lot of fun, especially for Halloween! Tell your sister I said hi! :)

Happy Belated Birthday! Thank you for the time you will spend with another awesome review. Loved the picture in the RFB. Vacations are always great that start with a free beer.

Thanks so much for the kind words! I hope you enjoy the rest of the review.

Goodie goodie....welcome back Kim! Hope you had a fab time and can't wait for pics of your outfits[emoji3] and review......popping the popcorn now.......

I did have a great time! My outfits this cruise might be some of my favorites yet. :D

Hey Kimberly! I should have know you would top yourself, the video was great, I especially love the credits, very authentic looking, I actually LOL'd !

I'm glad you enjoyed the Magic, I was on her last fall (loved the ship, not a fan of the lack of transportation options for a solo from Houston to Galveston :mad: ).

One of these days I know I will see you on another ship, I've got four cruises booked right now (through 2017); if not, let me know if/when you have another layover in Portland, it was fun seeing you last time!

Cala

Hey Cala! I had to do something different this time. lol I still have that ship on a stick you gave me on my bookshelf. :) We will have to get together again next time I'm in your area.

OMG I love the video... taking it to another level. It was awesome!

Cant wait to read more!

Also HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!!!

LMAO Truer words have never been spoken!

Hey Drea! Now I have to figure out how to top this in my next review! :eek: Enjoy the rest!

Looking forward to this review, after seeing you on John Heald fB page couple days ago as the first in the Red Frog Pub.

Thank you so much!

Welcome back! Saw your picture at RFP on here when you sailed out. Looking forward to hearing about your cruise!

Thanks Karen! Enjoy the review!

Kim...next time I fly into ATL hopefully you will be around and we can meet for lunch at the airport...would love to find out where you shop in Atl and around the area. I recently have lost over 100 lbs and need new fashionista clothes lol[emoji12][emoji156][emoji155][emoji160]

Hey there good people!

I guess I should prepare myself to not eat, sleep, or do anything productive this week because I have a cruise review to write! I'll be getting to it later today, but here's a "preview" of what's to come.

Watch the video. Watch the video. Watch the video. I repeat, WATCH THE VIDEO. :p

hR8uxBytGo0

In case you can't get in to play in this window, here's the link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hR8uxBytGo0

Stay tuned! :D

Awww, hell. You've already outdone yourself with JUST this video. Can't wait. There goes MY productive week! :)

P6140540_zpstoln6s5q.jpg

Selfie in the mirror.

IMG_0773_zpshopzpwed.jpg

Jeans, spanx, and Texas heat. The struggle was real. LOL

IMG_0776_zps9jp50byu.jpg

The soda/water/wine area.

P6140581_zpszuyhw32f.jpg

[/size]

Hahaha I was just thinking that spanx were going to suck in the heat. The struggle really is real! :) Looking forward to your review!

You are getting me sooooo excited for our upcoming cruise on the Magic! we sail on the 9th of Aug! celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary! BTW Happy belated birthday and I will be on a mission when we board too--not for the Red Frog but for the shore excursions desk for the Behind the Fun Tour! (purchased FTTF so hopefully we'll get on before the masses ha) sounds like you had a ball! I had a q but now can't think of it

I'm so excited that you are back and have started your review. Your video was great. I'm going on the same cruise in October with my 3 and 4 year olds. I can't wait to show them the sea turtles. I can't wait to see your review of the Cayman Islands and to see all of your pictures of the ship. I'm so glad you don't require much sleep because it will be hard to wait for each installment:)

Thanks for doing your reviews. They are great and so entertaining! I wish I had your energy. Happy Birthday!

Subscribing!

Thanks, I hope you enjoy the read!

Great start. I loved the video and the cornbread reference. I think you did a cornbread review with pics in another review.

Oh yes, my reviews are all famous for my cornbread posts. lol

While you're working on the rest of this one, this new fan is going to go read your others! BTW, love the video and your sense of humor!

Thanks Five Arms! Welcome to the party!

Your reviews are always so much fun to read--thanks!!!

Thanks Jax! I appreciate the kind words!

Great start, and did I read that you do all this from your iPad lol. I have like 3 screens open on my laptop and my phone to help me remember and write my review. Lol

I go between my laptop and my ipad. I upload all my pictures from my laptop, but the pop ups are soooooo bad on it I really can't do the review on it. I have all the pop up blockers turned on and I have antivirus software, so I honestly don't know whay it's the way it is. I have a keyboard for my ipad so it operates just as a computer.

Kim, I love your reviews and am subscribing to this one for sure. I live near Port Canaveral and am excited to read your review of the Magic. It will be coming here next year and I plan on booking a cruise. I have never been on this ship before and am looking forward to it. Oh yeah, by the way, did I see three (3) bottles of wine on your counter? lol.

The Magic going to Port Canaveral will be exciting for sure. I looked at the repo cruise but it's almost the same time as for when I booked the Vista. Yes you saw 3 bottles of wine lol. That's the good thing about traveling with 2 other adults that don't drink! So I took advantage of their allowed bottle in the carry on. :D

I remember seeing your picture on John Heald's page and he said you were from Galveston and I was like no she isn't! Everyone knew who you were when he posted your pictures....CC royalty!

My birthday is the day before yours. I live about 30 minutes from Galveston. Glad you were able to make it down to sail on the Magic....she is beautiful!

Yay! My favorite reviewer! Looking forward to more of your birthday cruise adventures on the Magic!

Awww, thanks so much! Stay tuned!

Love, love, LOVE your reviews! I am looking to book Magic out of PC for fall 2017 and I will be following along on your review. Thanks for taking time to put it together!

Thanks so much pirate! Wow that's a long time away! :eek:

Great video! Very creative :)

Thank you very much! Keep reading!

I also am a creature of habit and order almost the same food every cruise (and start with the gazpacho the first night, also), but I am looking forward to trying the American Table menus.

Happy belated birthday and congrats on the Red Frog Pub win.

I'll look for you next time I pass thru the airport at the ATL!

I'm such a picky eater and barely eat any meat, so my choice is always the same thing. I always go for the chicken. lol I know a lot of people don't like the new menus, but I really enjoyed them. Next cruise I guess. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Kim, thanks for the great review of Magic. I will be onboard next week! Perfect timing. Where do you get all the cute clothes?

Yayyy! I doubt I'll be done by the time you leave, but hopefully what I do have done will help you out some. Have a great time!

My maxi dresses come from Old Navy and Target, swimsuits from Target, shoes are mostly Jessica Simpson, dresses at night are from Express, Bebe, and Cache (really hate that they went out of business :().

Kim

Thank you for doing this.... :) hubby and I love to read your reports.....

Thank y'all so much for reading!

Kim...next time I fly into ATL hopefully you will be around and we can meet for lunch at the airport...would love to find out where you shop in Atl and around the area. I recently have lost over 100 lbs and need new fashionista clothes lol[emoji12][emoji156][emoji155][emoji160]

I don't shop at any special boutiques, just at the mall. Congratulations on your weight loss! :)

Oh and it looks like we're on the same Vista sailing! :D

Kim,

Not that I needed a hook to read one of your reviews, but that video was slamming!!! 😍

Can't wait to read the rest!!! :)

Welcome back Tawana!

Edited by gapearl