FTTF for May 2016?

Singer4Him

After the whole "dancing of the ships" debacle last week, I've finally gotten my cruise changed. This whole time I've been panicking because I was afraid that FTTF had opened up and that I wouldn't be able to snag one, but, alas, it doesn't appear that it's available for May 2016 cruises yet. Has anyone else cruising in May been able to get FTTF?

They announced last week (I believe it was the same day they announced the "dancing of the ships") that they would open them up by the end of June. That's why I thought they may already be opened and filling up. I'll keep watching and waiting. ;)

I read the same thing, end of June 2015. So, there is another week to go :) But I also check daily.

Yep I've been checking everyday. Usually once in the morning and once in the evening. I was going to ask if anyone with a 2016 had seen FTTF appear yet. I know John Heald had said they would start adding them and would have them up (i thought that's what he said or was that wishful thinking?) by the end of June? But so far, nothing.

They announced last week (I believe it was the same day they announced the "dancing of the ships") that they would open them up by the end of June....

...Carnival said probably not until September....

I read the same thing, end of June 2015. So, there is another week to go :) But I also check daily.

Whew....talking about all over the place. The folks like me with OCD must be freaking out!!! [emoji2][emoji2]. Now back to refreshing the excursions page!!

Wonder is CCL could restrict someone from seeing that excursion....so they could prohibit the same folks from getting over and over again?

- JPO

Whew....talking about all over the place. The folks like me with OCD must be freaking out!!! [emoji2][emoji2]. Now back to refreshing the excursions page!!

Wonder is CCL could restrict someone from seeing that excursion....so they could prohibit the same folks from getting over and over again?

- JPO

actually I am watching for friends of ours who are joining us on the cruise. I will be platinum on the cruise I am watching, so I won't be needing to purchase any longer

- JPO

Well, you are talking about me LOL

I check obsessively ALL DAY EVERY DAY for our January 2016 Breeze cruise.

I check the first thing when I wake up, last at night and 50+-100+ times a day, while

at work and home.

I am going on a cruise in September and just know it will probably open then the one time I cannot constantly check. I'll be SO happy if I get one. I'll love that I can get my baggage hopefully earlier and the fact I no longer have to obsess about trying to get one!

Well, you are talking about me LOL

I check obsessively ALL DAY EVERY DAY for our January 2016 Breeze cruise.

I check the first thing when I wake up, last at night and 50+-100+ times a day, while

at work and home.

I am going on a cruise in September and just know it will probably open then the one time I cannot constantly check. I'll be SO happy if I get one. I'll love that I can get my baggage hopefully earlier and the fact I no longer have to obsess about trying to get one!

If you are actually checking that often, OCD might be an understatement.

On one of his blog entries in the Q&A section, JH mentioned FTTF would be done by the end of July.

Edit - now that I've typed this I can't find the blog entry. Either I can't see well or I dreamed the whole thing. Either way, move along. Nothing to see here....

Edited by Staceman225

On one of his blog entries in the Q&A section, JH mentioned FTTF would be done by the end of July.

Edit - now that I've typed this I can't find the blog entry. Either I can't see well or I dreamed the whole thing. Either way, move along. Nothing to see here....

I found the blog entry that says that.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2015/06/23/my-dads-drawers/#more-21913

Which is crazy because last week he was saying June.

I found the blog entry that says that.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2015/06/23/my-dads-drawers/#more-21913

Which is crazy because last week he was saying June.

After reading that I emailed the shore excursions department for confirmation stating I thought I had read that the FTTF passes would be available by the end of june. They did say yes they would and to check back in the next couple of days.

Take it for what it's worth... I don't believe anything now until I see it...

Its not available yet for my Miracle 1/31/16 cruise. But I will be checking more often now. Gotta have it, we have 3 tender ports. :D

A poster above us says they got it!

I sail January 30 on Breeze. Hope I get it!

Just booked FTTF for my August 2016 cruise! Checked first thing this morning, nothing. Then chekced again around 10:00am PDT and there it was!

That's so strange. I have 2 cruises booked in February and there is no FTTF posted for either yet. I check daily

That's so strange. I have 2 cruises booked in February and there is no FTTF posted for either yet. I check daily

I have a January Breeze cruise. This thread is the first we have seen 2016 mentioned out so it must be coming soon!

Good luck to us!

We have a B2B on the Glory mid March and they are not open yet...Carnival said probably not until September. I check everyday though bc you just never know when they will get the itch to open it up :p

I think I just joined the "Check Every day" club with you! March 2016. Half Moon. Oasis or Villa. Nothing there. YET. ;)