Just Off The Adventure of the Seas!!!

Thanks! I'll be on the adventure in Nov. while I've been on a fair number of cruises and many lines, I've done almost no onboard activities!

Hopefully once you've been to Quest, depending on your personality you may be hooked! Happy sailing!

Adult, in-the-room, scavenger hunt.

Thanks! I'll be on the adventure in Nov. while I've been on a fair number of cruises and many lines, I've done almost no onboard activities!

It is hilarious and we always suggest folks go if they have never been. If you are offended by adult humor though it might not be for you. It is for folks 18 and over. We have only ever see one person leave because they were offended...but you never know.

Glad to see you enjoyed your cruise.

We are sailing on AOS next June for my daughter's high school graduation. She has two friends that will be sailing with her, they will also be graduates. My daughter will be 18 when we sail but her friends will be 17 and their birthdays are not until after we sail. Will the 17 year old girls be able to go to the night/dance club with my daughter. They all love to dance and we're hoping the girls don't have to do the 15-17 teen club. Also, does anyone know if the age to get in the club is 18 or is it 21.

Thanks for any input.

It is hilarious and we always suggest folks go if they have never been. If you are offended by adult humor though it might not be for you. It is for folks 18 and over. We have only ever see one person leave because they were offended...but you never know.

I played Quest of all places . . . on a Disney cruise. It was hilarious and a really good time. I know it's not for everyone, however, I'm looking forward to checking it out on the AOS.

We are sailing on AOS next June for my daughter's high school graduation. She has two friends that will be sailing with her, they will also be graduates. My daughter will be 18 when we sail but her friends will be 17 and their birthdays are not until after we sail. Will the 17 year old girls be able to go to the night/dance club with my daughter. They all love to dance and we're hoping the girls don't have to do the 15-17 teen club. Also, does anyone know if the age to get in the club is 18 or is it 21.

Thanks for any input.

Nightclub is 18 and over.

It's considered a US port, so drinking age is 21.

One thing to note is that most ports are 18. Drinking at 18 in legal in San Juan itself, so if you're there the night before the cruise, they can drink. Same with St. Croix which is USVI. They can have their fill of rum punch or beer on the island :)

I've got just less than 2 years to plan. What did you do in Curacao? ;) Glad to hear you have a good impression. I'll be watching every review!

We used Henry Plaate as a driver and he took us around the island and dropped us off at Playa Porto Marie. Beach was amazing and the water was even better. He was a great driver and if you can get a large enough group, is cheap. It cost us $20 per person and we had a group of 12. We spoke to a fe wothers that just took cabs and it was $25 each way.

I scheduled to go on this cruise on July 18, 2015, at what time can you board the ship?

We arrived at the port at 9:30 and were being checked right at 11. We were on the boat by 11:15. We were truly the first people on the boat!!! I say get there early and wait around a bit, just helps to build the anticipation.

Thanks for any input.

It is 18 to get into the club!

Is it a couples thing? This cruise is a mother/daughter cruise. My mom and I both have a good sense of humor, but wouldn't want it to be overly couples type stuff and be awkward lol.

Is it a couples thing? This cruise is a mother/daughter cruise. My mom and I both have a good sense of humor, but wouldn't want it to be overly couples type stuff and be awkward lol.

It's definitely not a couples thing - it's an adult thing! I've gone by myself and had a great time. As long as you both open minded and not shy, you'll have a great time. You also don't have to participate, you can simply watch along.

No way is it exclusive to couples. You can come alone and have a ball. Whether you're an active participant or merely an observer, it's a treat!

Thanks Judi, I believe that's what it was when we were on Adventure this past January.

Bob- Did you go to the Top tier event on Adventure? I see the welcome back in studio B, but no Top tier in the compass. Any entertainment worth mentioning ?

Thanks

Bob- Did you go to the Top tier event on Adventure? I see the welcome back in studio B, but no Top tier in the compass. Any entertainment worth mentioning ?

Thanks

The top tier invitation was given as a card in the stateroom, it did not appear in the Compass. Unfortunately, I don't recall when or where it was.

It's definitely not a couples thing - it's an adult thing! I've gone by myself and had a great time. As long as you both open minded and not shy, you'll have a great time. You also don't have to participate, you can simply watch along.

Have you ever participated!? I did on my first cruise but have not been bold enough to participate since then!

Thanks

Top tier events where the 3rd and 4th nights. The event for everyone Gold and up was 3rd night and the event for platinum and up was 4th night. All of these events were held in the Imperial Lounge and they were the normal, thanks for spending money, please spend some more and for that we will give you a coupke free cookies and a glass of champagne :)

Have you ever participated!? I did on my first cruise but have not been bold enough to participate since then!

I try to participate every cruise. I have actually won 3 times. The way I look at it I am there to have a good time and I will most likely never see any of the people on the boat again!

Top tier events where the 3rd and 4th nights. The event for everyone Gold and up was 3rd night and the event for platinum and up was 4th night. All of these events were held in the Imperial Lounge and they were the normal, thanks for spending money, please spend some more and for that we will give you a coupke free cookies and a glass of champagne :)

lol!!!

I wouldn't concern yourself too much with the weather. It only rained twice the entire time and that was for about 10 minutes tops. I would say about 98% of the cruise was sunny and blue skies. I will tell you I was checking the weather prior to our cruise just as you are and was seeing the exact same weather reports. One thing that I learned is that 2 or the stops Aruba and Curacao are very desert type climates and receive very little rain at all. I thought these would be very lush green islands and they are exactly the opposite. They are like the west. Dry and brown, except for the white sand beaches and the blue water. St Kitts is also in a major drought and haven't had significant rain fall in weeks and our tour guide told us they are not expecting much rain until late September (take that for what it's worth) So I am not a weather man but I would be willing to bet you will see plenty of sun.

Ok good to know, thank you!!

Hopefully they keep the night club on the ship because I know on some, such as the Freedom, they have eliminated the night club to add more rooms and a for pay restaurant.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. Every Voyager/Freedom class ship that has had the full revitalization dry dock after Jan 2014 has had the night club removed. For whatever reason, Adventure's dry dock short got cut short, but they will complete it next year.

I've never participated, but I may take the plunge for this upcoming sailing! :D

Do it!!! So much fun! (Bring hand sanitizer...) but so so fun! Sit off to the side, not straight on, shorter run. Recruit a guy with good upper body strength :)