Just Off The Adventure of the Seas!!!

Unless I'm blind, I don't see The Quest listed on the compass and I know it's usually the last or second to last night. Was it on your sailing? That's one of the highlights of my cruise vacation!

The Quest is on Day 4. I some how lost the the Day 4 cruise compass, but it is there. Right after the Quest is a Glow Party, which was the first time I had seen this on the cruise. The Glow party was ok, but what I realized is thst most of the people at the Glow Party are people in the 12-18 age range.

The Quest is on Day 4. I some how lost the the Day 4 cruise compass, but it is there. Right after the Quest is a Glow Party, which was the first time I had seen this on the cruise. The Glow party was ok, but what I realized is thst most of the people at the Glow Party are people in the 12-18 age range.

Ok thank you! That's the earliest I've seen the Quest done in a cruise but as long as it's there, I'm all good. So, note to self - skip glow party lol

Ok thank you! That's the earliest I've seen the Quest done in a cruise but as long as it's there, I'm all good. So, note to self - skip glow party lol

Hubby and I were just on Adventure in May, and like you, we always enjoy Quest. It was crazy and fun. It was held in Studio B but you need to get there EARLY, 'cause people raced to the venue to get seats and many couldn't get in at all. As far as that Glow Party stuff... it was held immediately after Quest in the same space. It was as boring as heck; we stayed a few minutes and left. Entirely too many young people (based on OUR age, anyway) and music that didn't suit our tastes. Clearly, however, those who stayed seemed to enjoy it.

Hope you have a great sailing!

I'm sure the info is searchable, but since this post is recent and being responded to, I'll ask here. For the purposes of drinking, is a cruise out of SJ considered to be from a North American port? Ie, can my 18 yr old drink on this cruise?

I'm sure the info is searchable, but since this post is recent and being responded to, I'll ask here. For the purposes of drinking, is a cruise out of SJ considered to be from a North American port? Ie, can my 18 yr old drink on this cruise?

It's considered a US port, so drinking age is 21.

Hubby and I were just on Adventure in May, and like you, we always enjoy Quest. It was crazy and fun. It was held in Studio B but you need to get there EARLY, 'cause people raced to the venue to get seats and many couldn't get in at all. As far as that Glow Party stuff... it was held immediately after Quest in the same space. It was as boring as heck; we stayed a few minutes and left. Entirely too many young people (based on OUR age, anyway) and music that didn't suit our tastes. Clearly, however, those who stayed seemed to enjoy it.

Hope you have a great sailing!

Thanks! I always make sure to get to the Quest super early because I want a good seat to see all the action. So, I definitely won't be sticking around for the glow party LOL I am looking forward to the silent party though. I went on my last cruise and didn't expect to have so much fun!

It's been a while since I cruised a Freedom class ship, I'm trying to picture how they would do Karaoke in the Schooner Bar. When I think Schooner Bar I think lots of chairs and tables and a big piano. Did they add in a small stage area with tv screen(s)?

Edited by kevink

It's been a while since I cruised a Freedom class ship, I'm trying to picture how they would do Karaoke in the Schooner Bar. When I think Schooner Bar I think lots of chairs and tables and a big piano. Did they add in a small stage area with tv screen(s)?

On Freedom class, I've seen Karaoke in the On Air Club.

On Freedom class, I've seen Karaoke in the On Air Club.

Doh! Sorry, I meant Voyager class. I see from the Adventure compasses that they had Karaoke events in the Schooner bar.

Edited by kevink