Confused on Website

Lisah101

I'm having a hard time following the new website. My cruise is listed 5 times, I can take a guess by the title that maybe a hotel or airfare is included - but where do you find the details? I used comparison to pick 3 of the 5 side by side and still can't see any difference - even when I try to mock up a booking I don't get any details - any ideas?

7-11-2015%2010-11-35%20AM.gif7-11-2015%2010-12-46%20AM.gif7-11-2015%2010-11-46%20AM.gif

It looks like the website is showing you some cruises packages out of Canada. The fare for just the TA is So much lower that I have to believe the packages from Ottawa, Hamilton & Winnepeg include air fare- but I can't find a description either:confused:

Those packages departing from Canada include your cruise fare, air, bev package, shuttles and sometimes hotel before or after, depending on flight times. You can't book them online, only through a TA or directly with Celebrity. I imagine the website is only for a guideline on pricing and you can get all the details by calling Celebrity. It's definitely cheaper to price it yourself, without the pre-arranged package but some people like that everything's taken care of!