Ship Pin

gail-s

• 2 weeks later...

We have an enormous pin collection that we add to every place we go that sells pins

That is our souvenir

From cruises to museums to broadway plays to amusement parks to cities and countries to water parks to exhibits!!!! And more but can't think right now

Anyplace we visit. Anyplace we go. If they sell a pin we buy it

We have 5 shadow boxes currently filled to the brim with pins that are neatly stored in the corner of the family room that are frequently picked up at looked at...admired....and reminisced about

One of the greatest pleasures we have with our 4 kids is making memories.....

It is loads of fun to look at the pins and remember our fun excursions!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

Jean, got your message and replied.

Panama Canal cruise was awesome. Would do it again. We had a very active and large Roll Call group and did a lot together before and during the cruise. I still keep in touch with a few.

For those of you that didn't get them on the ship just go to amazon and eBay as they are cheap to buy
Even cheaper to call NCL and ask them to send them to you. Some greedy folks on eBay are asking for $10-$15 or more apiece for the current series of pins, which NCL hands out for free by the hundreds/thousands every week… :eek:

On our last cruise, the PCC told me there weren't any on board and promised to have them mailed to us. But midway through the cruise they showed up in our cabin.

Edited by hawkeyetlse

Even cheaper to call NCL and ask them to send them to you. Some greedy folks on eBay are asking for $10-$15 or more apiece for the current series of pins, which NCL hands out for free by the hundreds/thousands every week… :eek:

On our last cruise, the PCC told me there weren't any on board and promised to have them mailed to us. But midway through the cruise they showed up in our cabin.

Guest services told us that also and lucky you to get them as we never did

I didn't call ncl because I saw them for $3 on amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My typical go-to souvenir is a beach towel, but the NCL shops didn't have anything like that on the Epic. Or if they did, they just didn't catch my eye.

The little ship pin is a perfect souvenir for me as I can't stand clutter and my little Epic pin is on my cubical wall at work. Hopefully waaayyyy more pins to come! :)

• 1 year later...