Caribbean Princess suites

goldmom

Looking at booking a suite on the CB and having some trouble figuring out the difference in the suites. The Penthouse S-3 and S-4, Premium S-5, and the Vista Suite S-6 all seem to have the same configuration.

Other than location, are there any other differences between these suites? Are all the balconies the same size. Does anyone have a favorite of these suites? Also, do all suites receive the same suite perks?

Thanks for any help!

I have one of the aft Vistas on Dolphin Deck booked for an upcoming cruise. My understanding is that the cabin itself is configured similarly to the Penthouses, but it's smaller. However, the aft Vista Suites on Dolphin have huge balconies, and that's what sold me!:)

I actually have my booking marked "No Complimentary Upgrades" because I don't want to risk losing my big balcony by getting moved to a "better" cabin!

We like the Caribe deck aft suites because they are half covered. Loved C749 on our Canada/New England cruise so much that when we couldn't get it for our British Isles trip a couple years later, we just booked its mirror image cabin, C748 on the opposite side.

Hello

We are in C750 Vista Suite on our August Baltic cruise as it wa the last one. If I had the choice I would have gone for D737 as it has a lovely balcony. We love aft suites as you have the wake , whatever you choose you will have a great time as suite perks are excellent.

Hazel

We have sailed on this ship 3 times and have another sailing booked for 2/16. We have always sailed on an aft Aloha deck suite. We have found the S3 category to be our favorite as the balcony is for us better than the slightly larger aft suite which has a beam running in the balcony which is also more breezy when the ship is moving. Our favorite cabin is A751. You get a extremely large uninterrupted balcony that has only a gentle breeze when the ship in moving. The negative is you don`t get the extra table inside your suite the comes with the larger more expensive suite next door.

Thanks for all the responses. Very helpful information. We're looking at a British Isles cruise, so we may opt for more interior space rather than the larger balcony. I love my balcony and would normally go for the bigger balcony, but I'm not sure if on a port intensive cooler weather trip we would use it as much as usual. Thanks again everyone for the replies.