Two Ship Excursions In One Day?

Laszlo

Sailing the Escape in February. We have a nice long day in St Thomas 8-6. Was wondering if anyone has every managed to swing two excursions? It seems like most of them are about 3.5 4 hours long. None have times when they are leaving. I'm assuming we would have to book the cruise and when the online booking for excursions come up check out the times then?

Sailing the Escape in February. We have a nice long day in St Thomas 8-6. Was wondering if anyone has every managed to swing two excursions? It seems like most of them are about 3.5 4 hours long. None have times when they are leaving. I'm assuming we would have to book the cruise and when the online booking for excursions come up check out the times then?

I did it in Norway on the Star. If I remember correctly I could choose a time for the early one and if NCL thinks there is enough time between them you will be able to book the one for the afternoon as well.

Our cruise leaves on 2/20/16 and we can book shore excursions. Time options are definitely showing up for us.

Excellent, will be booking this week, not sure if it will be the 20th or 27th

Thanks

Excellent, will be booking this week, not sure if it will be the 20th or 27th

Thanks

Come join us on the 20th...our role call is fairly active for being a few months away from the cruise. I think we have 21 pages of comments already. And we have happycruzin' counting down the weeks for us!

Come join us on the 20th...our role call is fairly active for being a few months away from the cruise. I think we have 21 pages of comments already. And we have happycruzin' counting down the weeks for us!

Thanks, I'll take a look. Its basically going to come down to which week is the cheapest to cruise and fly.

Planning to Phantasea Tropical Botanical Gardens in AM, ship for lunch and Paradise Point/ Sky ride in PM on our 8-6 St. Thomas day.

Botanical will be on our own via taxi, but will buy sky ride tickets onboard.

In Nassau I did shopping on Bay St, strolled to the national art gallery then a taxi to Atlantis when after I walked back to port area.

Not two ship excursions, but two distinct activities.

Depending on the timing of the excursions you may be able to, you'll just need to make sure you allow yourself plenty of time in between. I did 2 cruise line excursions at 1 port in Alaska once time -- I did a rock climbing thing by myself and then met up with my parents for a train ride.

If done it before, though not on NCL, but the line should not matter. Both were snorkel excursions. It was real easy and I had plenty of time between them.

You are right about having to check the times after booking, and you need to be prepared to accept the loss if you miss the second one.