Ncl transportation to/from airport

Kohara

Where are you talking about.

The only way, hotel transfers are included, are when you book the hotels through NCL.

Otherwise, just take a cab, or get a hotel with shuttle service. From the cruise port, take a cab to your hotel- again- unless part of a cruise/hotel purchased package.

I saw it advertised, but couldn't find any details. How much does it cost? How to book it? Do they drop off at hotels? Hours of operation-my flight arrives at 1am?

To the best of my knowledge, you have to call to get prices I haven't called because I hear it is quite expensive. If they guarantee you make the ship, it could be worth it for same day flyers but I do not know if they do.

You can call NCL and book airport to cruise terminal transportation. The price for POM to MIA was $16pp and POM to FLL was $25 for my Sky cruise in November. I highly recommend this option for direct to or from the airport. Air-conditioned motor coach that had guides in baggage claim and was literally right in front of terminal exit at return. The $50 total was worth it for me. It can be booked in just one direction.

This time we are a family of 3. I booked an airport hotel so free shuttle to hotel and QLS shuttle from hotel to port, $45 total.

Return to Ft. Lauderdale area is to a beach hotel and shuttle price is higher. Currently researching options: Private car, taxi, shuttle to find the right deal. We'll have to pay to park a rental car, so not looking at that option.

The info might also be in the bottom section of your vacation summary sheet on myncl.com. I used a link there to price private car service and found that to be within $1-10 of a vendor price.

Edited by Nola26

I would check the local departures board for the port you are using and book independently. NCL's price through GroundLink for a private car from FLL-POM is 2x what it would cost to book on your own.

• 1 month later...
You can call NCL and book airport to cruise terminal transportation. The price for POM to MIA was $16pp and POM to FLL was $25 for my Sky cruise in November. I highly recommend this option for direct to or from the airport. Air-conditioned motor coach that had guides in baggage claim and was literally right in front of terminal exit at return. The $50 total was worth it for me. It can be booked in just one direction.

We booked our November cruise and airfare before I found CC, so I didn't know how important it was to arrive the day before. We are flying down the morning of the cruise, with arrival scheduled to be at 9:30 am in Orlando. I priced changing our flights, but forking over another $400 isn't something neither my husband or I wanted to do. So, I called NCL the other day and booked their airport to cruise terminal transport. I was given a price of $35pp.

I am a little worried that I didn't receive an email for a paid receipt for this. Should I have? Or it is all okay that I see

Air

Arrival Airport: Orlando, FL (MCO)

in my vacation summary under Air, Hotel, Transfers?