Carnival Breeze 8 Day Southern Caribbean - Dock side?

dudeman135

My wife and I are planning to book the Breeze 8 Day Southern Caribbean cruise this weekend and I'm wondering if there is a particular side of the ship that would be facing the dock? We like to watch the dockside activity.

This is the cruise that goes to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Aruba.

My guess would be the starboard side, but figured I'd see if anyone has been on this cruise and could confirm?

Thanks ahead of time.

Edited by dudeman135

It seems that a lot of people tend to prefer starboard side, but why I don't know. Me included. If we don't book an aft facing we always book a starboard balcony. I don't know what draws me to that side of the ship. But, there's really no guarantee what side the ship will dock on. The ship could dock facing all starboard on one cruise and completely opposite the next. It really depends on weather and wind etc. The captain makes the decision on the day of.

I've got a port side balcony booked for this same itinerary on the Breeze in September...anyone recently on the Breeze want to weigh in on what side they docked at? I thought I had read before that it was port side for all 4 places?

We did this itinerary on the Breeze last July and we booked a port side Lido balcony.

ALL four ports we were dockside.

I seem to have read that more often.

I would book an even number cabin.:D:D

When I changed my cabin on Breeze to a Spa csbin my PVP told me to book on port side since Ill be facing the port and not the ocean. Not sure if this is correct but that is what he said. I originally wanted to book Starboard side since that is where the entrence is to the spa.

Im interested to hear the responses.