Izumi on Oasis

There are 7 of us in our party. My sister says the tables only accommodate 6 (I'm not sure where/how she heard this). Is this true?

Before I call to see if they can squeeze in a 7th person (an 8yo), I thought I would ask here!

Also, do they have a Hibachi type set up?

There are two parts of the restaurant: Sushi and Teppanyaki. The hibachi grills do have 8 seats per table (3 tables). You have to tell them by the time of your reservation which part of the restaurant you want to do.

We´ve done the Teppanyaki on the Allure. We were able to order a sushi dish there too.

steamboats

Okay, so I'm the sister and we need a little more scoop.

We are a party of 9, hoping to get a table at the hibachi at Izumi. I understand that the tables are set up for 8. My sister was having a little brain freeze. :)

Two are children, do you think we could be accommodated? I know our family would enjoy it.

Thanks!

Is the Teppanaki table like a Japanese Steakhouse on land...with the fried rice and dipping sauces? If so...do they have the East Coast "yummy yummy" sauce? It's a mayo-based, and slightly pink/orange sauce?

Unless the Hibachi tables on the Oasis are bigger... there are only 8 seats at one table. Here´s a photo (scroll down) from the Allure. More photos of the food can be found here (again, scroll down). There were three sauces but nothing mayo-based.

steamboats

Is the Teppanaki table like a Japanese Steakhouse on land...with the fried rice and dipping sauces? If so...do they have the East Coast "yummy yummy" sauce? It's a mayo-based, and slightly pink/orange sauce?

The tables are for 8, but they maybe able to squeeze 9 if it is a kid. No, yum yum sauce, but they have a sauce you can ask for that is there substitute for yum yum sauce.

Cool..can do without the fire display...been there, done that!!! Not every Japanese Steakhouse has that sauce....I've only found it to be on the East Coast....out west, they've never heard of it!!!!

Edited by cb at sea