Sq footage question

puppyluv1

Hi. I'm thinking of booking a cruise on Breakaway and when I look at the room sizes it shows approximate sq. footage and separately states the size of the balcony. Is the balcony sq footage included in the total? For example, a mini-suite states approx sq footage of 239 and balcony of 32. Does that mean the room is only 207?

Hi. I'm thinking of booking a cruise on Breakaway and when I look at the room sizes it shows approximate sq. footage and separately states the size of the balcony. Is the balcony sq footage included in the total? For example, a mini-suite states approx sq footage of 239 and balcony of 32. Does that mean the room is only 207?

yep, you have it right. Remember though, the lay out can make a huge difference in the usability of a cabin. 2 cabins, 2 different ships, one has more usable space because of design.

This might be helpful Bear something something did all this work but I have found in invaluable.

Yes the mini is 207 sft. Check out Minis on deck 8 will the large balcony its wonderful. We did it with a family of 4. The large bathroom really helped but we are not a modest family. Sure it was tight but that's cruising

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html