Does everyone in the cabin have to upgrade?

ladylemondrop

My husband and I are planning to upgrade our classic package to premium, however we think the kids will be just fine with classic non alcoholic package, as we dont want them on red bull all week!! Is it ok for just the two of us to upgrade or does everyone sharing a cabin have to be on the same package level? Thank you.

Thank you - we only really drink wine, (white) and it looks very limited on classic, so think we will need it to get a decent Sauvignon blanc! :)

Remember to check out Cellar masters - they often have some that are not listed and are within the package :)

David

My husband and I are planning to upgrade our classic package to premium, however we think the kids will be just fine with classic non alcoholic package, as we dont want them on red bull all week!! Is it ok for just the two of us to upgrade or does everyone sharing a cabin have to be on the same package level? Thank you.

On our last cruise, my husband upgraded to the premium alcoholic package and I downgraded to the Premium non-alcoholic package. We were on a suite and this was done by the concierge at MC. I was told that it was ok to downgrade as long as I didn't ask for any reimbursement. The children kept the classic non-alcoholic package.