Stacking Future Cruise Credits - Maybe

logan25

I just received a call from "Sebastian" at Norwegian. He proceeded to tell me Norwegian is doing a promotion for the rest of the year (specifically September through December) wherein more than one FCC could be applied to a booking. I responded by asking him what will Del Rio think of next and NCL has notified me of cancelling my B2B on Epic next November because the cruise essentially no longer exists. He just said there have been a lot of changes.

I have no more details than that. I was not prepared with a list of questions about the promotion specifics.

Interesting but not a surprise at all, especially if they need to keep up the booking figures for Wall Street in the next quarter & SPO just announced. Prices for the slower Fall sailing months have risen for many, the extra FCC being allowed would just seem to "offset" the costs of these "bargain" cruises :rolleyes: - at least for NYC-based itineraries, even with the so-called promotions running lately.

Gotta bump up the good-looking figures for the investors & fill the cabins first (no matter what & where the ships are going to sail to)