Confess! How many times a week do you..

OceanCruise

I check in a minimum of twice a day!! :D

I usually always have a cruise booked since I always book the next one while on board. That is my justification for being on all the time!! :D :eek:

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!!

Cindy ;)

How many times a week or day do you go on these boards? For me it is at least once a day, sometimes several times. My family thinks I am nuts.

A week???? Are you kidding? I log on as soon as I get into the office and minimize the screen so I can pop in anytime during the day when I have time. It's never off. Is that bad or what? :o

Beth

My last cruise was October 2004 and I was glued to these messages for months before I sailed. I have been away from them since I returned however I booked another cruise yesterday for October 2006 so looks like I will be spending way too much time here between now and then. I must say I picked up so much valuable information for my last cruise - it is time well spent!

I've asked if there is a cruise anonymous....I need to go. I'm hooked to cruising and I've only been on 2. But have one booked for Nov and one for Dec. I can't wait!!

Hi Melbourne Chick -

You're lucky that you are so close to Port Canaveral and can choose from a variety of cruises.

We're close to the Port of Baltimore - but there currently is only one ship cruising out of Baltimore - The Grandeur of the Seas. And it is alternating 5-night to Bermuda and 7-night to Western Caribbean cruises. No 3-night or 4-night cruises. And in a month or so it will be repositioning to a more southern port for the winter. :(

As far as the thread question goes - I'm on here several times a day.

I guess I'm no different than everyone else who's responded. I'm on at work, at home, often not logging off!

There is one difference however between me and many of the other posters. I'm more addicted to the board than to cruising itself. The board is free and since cruising isn't I'm not always cruising.:(

I frequent these boards numerous times everyday. I only signed up a few months ago. I've never talked so much in my life. Especially to people I don't know. All of you are my fellow cruisers and thats all I need. I've actually stayed away for a couple days cause I would find my mind racing on what to post next. I've even tried to lay down sometimes after shutting down the computer. My mind is full of ideals and thinking of how to respond to certain threads.

I'm definately addicted to CC. Also to cruising. As the previous poster said I do not want a cure for this. So, till my next fix, I'll See Ya on the Flip Side:rolleyes:

Archived