Confess! How many times a week do you..

OceanCruise

Another junkie here! I am checking the boards at least once or twice a day. I have never really been a "hobby" kind of person, but I think this could qualify! A "hobby" sounds so much more normal the an "addiction", doncha think??

...check my email and go to Cruise Critic. Very happy to see the website's functioning these days. Even when I have no cruises on the horizon, I visit each evening. I lurk more than I post, but I love the sense of community, all the cruising information I've gained and the occasional flames:rolleyes:

Kathy

I am sooo glad that I am not the only one. As everyone at my work knows exactly how long til my next cruise (7 months, 1 week and 2 days - but who's counting), I am constantly bombarding them with tips and amusing tales from these boards. This is the look they give me : :confused: . They could care less. After my trip is over, I dont know what i will do:( .

Oh, and I am here every evening.

We're on several times a day. We enjoy reading all the opinions and detailed analysis given by so many others. First site we go to when the browser fires up is CC, then it's off to check our current booking (always have one of those pending...)....gotta be sure our cruise hadn't been cancelled or somehow changed since our last check.... :p

I usually check the boards 2x a day. DH says that I could have a problem:)

I could have an addiction but what would come of it if I admitted it:D

Lots of useful info on here and if the truth be known, DH has asked the questions that I have gone to the board for.

Happy Cruising everybody!!!

Kay

I am on every evening, at least twice...then ALL weekend. My daughter calls these the 'nerd boards'. Funny thing, she is now addicted herself... I caught her posting just before our Hawaii cruise in May. :D At 20, she has a long life on the boards and cruising ahead of her. So, add two more addicts to the list.

Hi, my first real post here. I was looking (lurking) for info regarding formal wear because my mom is a worrier, and now I even have a clock!! I check the boards 3-15 times a day. Lots of great info here. Most of my family have cruised before, but I know more than they do!:D

A week???? Are you kidding? I log on as soon as I get into the office and minimize the screen so I can pop in anytime during the day when I have time. It's never off. Is that bad or what? :o

Beth

I usually have about several different screens minimized at a time that I check on throughout the day. Right now it's usually the RCCL board, the Ask a Cruise Question, and the Alaska board. I'm working on reading all 150 pages of threads on the Alaska board from that past year or so. I think I've gone through about 40 pages of threads so far. It's been slow at work, what can I say?:rolleyes:

Archived