Carnival liberty southern carib

TRAVELCRUZIN

Still watching for those reviews!!! lol I can't help myself, I have 172 days to go and I'm trying to live through everyone else until then!!

We'll be on her in 19 days and I'm planning to do another review. It might take me a couple weeks afterward to go through the pictures because I'll probably be taking a lot. We did the same itinerary on Valor in May 2013 and as far as itineraries go, it's our favorite. Very scenic.

We'll be on her in 19 days and I'm planning to do another review. It might take me a couple weeks afterward to go through the pictures because I'll probably be taking a lot. We did the same itinerary on Valor in May 2013 and as far as itineraries go, it's our favorite. Very scenic.

pghsteelerfan loved reading your reviews! looking forward to reading the next one. Hope you have a great cruise!

Thanks for starting this thread, Travelcruizin! And thank you to all the folks who are posting their reviews! We are so, so excited to get on this ship and experience the ports in December!!! :D :D

Finally getting to do my Double Digit Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:D:p:D

You need to make sure to post that review.... I am anxiously awaiting. TO the OP make sure to read PGHSteelerfan's review of this cruise it is a good one. I also see a lot of responses of people that have recently done this itinerary... let's go with the reviews. :eek::D This will be a great time for you make sure to do a review.

Edited by Dirkgun

Loving this thread... we leave on this itinerary Sept 27....which absofreakinlutely cannot get here soon enough!!

Cheers and happy sailing!

I'll make sure to wave at you as I'm getting off and you're getting on! We'll leave a light on for you! ;)

Still watching for those reviews!!! lol I can't help myself, I have 172 days to go and I'm trying to live through everyone else until then!!

TRAVELCRUZIN we are on the same sailing as you. I too have been looking for reviews. I cannot wait for February!!!

We are going on part of the same cruise as you but will be boarding in Barbados 9Sept due to flight problems from UK to San Juan. Will be adding our thoughts about this cruise etc but this will probably be our last cruise with Carnival too much hassle with their UK site. Had enjoyed our previous cruises around the Caribbean with Carnival.

We are doing this cruise in November from San Juan. No flight problems now as Norwegian Air fly direct from gatwick.

You need to make sure to post that review.... I am anxiously awaiting. TO the OP make sure to read PGHSteelerfan's review of this cruise it is a good one. I also see a lot of responses of people that have recently done this itinerary... let's go with the reviews. :eek::D This will be a great time for you make sure to do a review.

Hey there! I will be posting it but probably not as soon as we get home as I'll have a ton of pictures to go through. I do plan on taking a lot...again. :) I'm going to try to work on that part as I'm dealing with "Mt. Washmore" (the ton of laundry we'll have) the week we return. I can always go through pictures while the washer and dryer are doing their part. :D I'm hoping others do reviews as well. I have a feeling JKirkN's wife will be doing another review as well. I loved their first (by Valentinebaby1) from October 2013. And of course, your reviews have been great!

Loving this thread... we leave on this itinerary Sept 27....which absofreakinlutely cannot get here soon enough!!

Cheers and happy sailing!

We'll be getting off the day you get on. We'll try to leave Liberty the way we found her. Hope you have a great time and only three more weeks till your turn.

sunlovingirl, I tried to quote your post about your 9/13 sailing. We'll be getting on the day you get off. I also hope you have a great time and would love a review when you return if you have the chance. They are a great way to relive a cruise.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Hi,

Just got off this ship yesterday. Loved this itinerary. The ship it's self is great. Hope that all that sail with her have as good a time as I did. For the first time we got an interior cabin on the first level and would recommend to anyone who gets seasick to get this cabin. Rivera deck mid ship, did not feel any movement while the ship was sailing. I always get higher deck cabins because the husband always preferred to be on the higher decks but realized that the lower deck mid ship is better. When embarking from the islands no waiting on the long lines for the elevators just walk up two short flights and you're on your deck.

Safe travels

has anyone been successful in carrying on liquor from the store on the pier? I haven't actually been to this pier as we did a southern Caribbean last year on Celebrity... Just wondering with the changes if security changed at all??

Oh my, yes! After you go through security, they put an orange zip tie on any bag or carry-on that has alcohol... When you get up to the ship they are watching for that orange tag and will ask you to step over to the table to inspect and confiscate your liquor...

HOWEVER... what happens to that zip tie before you get to the ship is up to you. If you remove it or put the bag in your carry-on, they won't even look at you twice...

Of course, I'm not advocating this...just an observation... ;)