price of sodas, coffee and bottled water

creel5857

could anyone update me with current prices of soda, fresh perked coffee and bottled water on Holland ships.....trying to decide if beverage packages are worth it for us or not....thanks

Plain Coffee is free, Sodas and other Drinks are listed on

Hubby's scanned Bar Menu from our last cruise, May 2015:

Bar Menu (5/23/15 — includes non-alcoholic)

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bar-Menu1.pdf

Joanie

Thanks for that link Joannie. Great info. We're thinking of our first ocean cruise in March with HAL to celebrate our 50th Anniversary. Have done a 2 week Europe river cruise couple years ago. But time to try ocean. Are all the drinks shown on the pdf that are $8 or less available with the Explore 4 package, subject to daily limit? We're used to all inclusive resorts where everything is included and felt the Explore 4 package fills our bill nicely.

Thanks for that link Joannie. Great info. We're thinking of our first ocean cruise in March with HAL to celebrate our 50th Anniversary. Have done a 2 week Europe river cruise couple years ago. But time to try ocean. Are all the drinks shown on the pdf that are $8 or less available with the Explore 4 package, subject to daily limit? We're used to all inclusive resorts where everything is included and felt the Explore 4 package fills our bill nicely.

The drinks listed on the Bar Menu are limited to 15 per day. There are additional beverages with the same limit on the Explorations Cafe Menu:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Explorations-Cafe.pdf

As noted above, the Ryndam Bar Menu reportedly has an increase of around 55 cents per drink which corresponds to a raise in price limits for the Explore4 Promotion.

Edited by Crew News

could anyone update me with current prices of soda, fresh perked coffee and bottled water on Holland ships.....trying to decide if beverage packages are worth it for us or not....thanks

Why not just e-mail or call HAL Guest Services and ask?

I don't know why people pay for water, we drink water from any of the bars on board and use a container and fill it up at the bar with water. We don't drink pop, but we do enjoy a speciality coffee.

Allan

Because someone mentioned the minibar I'll say check the details of your package. I am just back from a great cruise on the Noordam. I had a package similar to explore 4. Bottled water and soda were included if I got them at a bar, but not if I got them from our minibar. Go figure.