Breakaway to Bermuda Live August 30th

seadog67

[quote name='CTSandy']Enjoying your comments and pictures so much! Headed to Bermuda on September 20 - second Bermuda trip this year and looking forward to it. Thank you so much for sharing![/QUOTE]

Your welcome Sandy glad you enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name='Knobhdy']I've never cruised to Bermuda although I used to spend a week there with my mother each spring.
The resort we stayed at closed "temporarily" and has yet to reopen. Somehow we just fell out of the habit. I really do miss it, now that I'm seeing your photos.

Hope your weather improves.[/QUOTE]

Thanks knobhdy! Hope you get back someday, it is nice here!

[quote name='biker@sea']Did'nt he paint with a putty knife or something similar too.[/QUOTE]

Yep and a big ole 2 inch brush that he would clean and then "beat the devil out of" whacking it on his easel to dry it :)

[quote name='seadog67']We'll get you to book a trip yet Bitterman :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
You're doing a great job so far :-) Heck even my forum picture is from the top of the big rock at Horseshoe Bay, lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2]Following along with you and enjoying your trip sooo much.
I see you bought the two day passes-if you are going to Horseshoe Bay tomorrow-you can take the bus there. When you get off the bus, look for a guy with a van-for $1 or $2 /person he takes you to the bottom of the hill. Then when you are ready to leave, look for him again and he will take you up the hill for the same price to get the bus
-saves alot of walking.
If you don't want to take the bus-there are vans when you get off the BA-for $16/person round trip they take you directly to the beach and pick you up again. They give you a ticket for the return trip.:)
Really enjoying your reports-thank you for taking the time.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='spannersmom'][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2]Following along with you and enjoying your trip sooo much.
I see you bought the two day passes-if you are going to Horseshoe Bay tomorrow-you can take the bus there. When you get off the bus, look for a guy with a van-for $1 or $2 /person he takes you to the bottom of the hill. Then when you are ready to leave, look for him again and he will take you up the hill for the same price to get the bus
-saves alot of walking.
If you don't want to take the bus-there are vans when you get off the BA-for $16/person round trip they take you directly to the beach and pick you up again. They give you a ticket for the return trip.:)
Really enjoying your reports-thank you for taking the time.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thanks spannersmom! Thanks for the info on getting to horseshoe! We usually take the cab. I think we will try to hit hamilton aterwards unless were wiped, but thanks for the tips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by seadog67

Thank you so much for your wonderful live review and for taking the time out of your vacation so we can join you. Going back on the Breakaway next year. It's been awhile since we have gone to St. George (usually go in to Hamilton). Is there a lot of shopping in St. George? Thanks!

By the way, We are....Penn State!!

[quote name='Bitterman']You're doing a great job so far :-) Heck even my forum picture is from the top of the big rock at Horseshoe Bay, lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I can personally recommend the 9/20 sailing if you REALLY want to go and just cannot wait. It may or may not be full of really awesome people like myself, and the prices should still be low (haven't looked this week).

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

[quote name='seadog67']Watching the not so newlywed show

[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/02/a935b800d7ddcd0343f69f644278a6a5.jpg[/IMG]

Some responses are hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

They need to change up the questions!!!!
I'm getting bored with the same old, predictable questions. Same questions on all of the NCL ships.

Loving the pictures (and the play by play!) Was supposed to be on this sailing but had to reschedule - now sailing on October 11. When docked in Bermuda, what side of ship is facing shore - Starboard or Port? We enjoy sitting on our balcony and watching the port activity!

Docking is random depending on maintenance, crew drills etc

So far this year it has been:

port

starboard

port

port

port

starboard

port

port

port

starboard

port

starboard

port

starboard

starboard

port

port

starboard

port

LOL jaja, heres a preview of whats to come

https://vimeo.com/138111220

Love, Love, Love it!!! You have surely missed your calling. Thoroughly enjoying this Live. Getting more excited about our October 4th BA cruise by the page. Thank you for the amazing, entertaining start and end to my day. Keep on having a great time, and I hope you are having drinks for all of us out here :D

I will check on Howl at the moon. Meanwhile here is the cast of ROA:

Such pretty people!

THANK YOU!!! I actually believe there are a few inROA that we've seen on prior cruise. :D Terrific.

AS for Dueling Pianos, I messaged Drew and Kin and was informed they will NOT be on my sailing. Boooo.:(

Checking out your Haven pics makes me want to be back in there. Not this cruise, though. Keep up the great postings and thanks again!

Thank you so much for your wonderful live review and for taking the time out of your vacation so we can join you. Going back on the Breakaway next year. It's been awhile since we have gone to St. George (usually go in to Hamilton). Is there a lot of shopping in St. George? Thanks!

By the way, We are....Penn State!!

Thanks Gershep! There are a good bit of historical sites that have shops attached that we saw and the info bldg there said there were many shops down side streets but due to the rain we did not hunt out to many, so I cannot say reliably what you would find.

There were definitely little shops like a sports store and water/scuba store that I saw along the way, but not like hamilton that I could tell.

Thanks for following along!

Btw I am a Drexel Dragon LOL but grew up with PSU football being from the Philadelphia area.

Your are welcome SeaDog.

Enjoy the beach and watch the sun. If you go to Hamilton, try the Hog Penny-great English pub and cool Tshirts. Whatever you decide we will be waiting for your pictures and reports. :)

Thanks again spannersmom! We will try and have fun!

Mr Moon is still in awake:

72ada2d9d83ea9ba73bf16ad0242d23d.jpg

There are those aliens trying to contact me again :)

https://vimeo.com/138176150

Loving the pictures (and the play by play!) Was supposed to be on this sailing but had to reschedule - now sailing on October 11. When docked in Bermuda, what side of ship is facing shore - Starboard or Port? We enjoy sitting on our balcony and watching the port activity!

Thanks Annie, glad you are enjoying! As I see your ? Has been answered further down , I will add that we are on the port side forward and are facing into the dockyard, so port is dockside this trip and starboard looks out towards the rest of Bermuda. It maybe different next sailing and so on.

Thanks for following and the kind words!

They need to change up the questions!!!!

I'm getting bored with the same old, predictable questions. Same questions on all of the NCL ships.

Yeah I agree as I have seen many times now but sometimes the responses and people are hilarious and make it worthwhile.

Love, Love, Love it!!! You have surely missed your calling. Thoroughly enjoying this Live. Getting more excited about our October 4th BA cruise by the page. Thank you for the amazing, entertaining start and end to my day. Keep on having a great time, and I hope you are having drinks for all of us out here :D

Really glad you are enjoying it paradise! We have had plenty to drink so far, we are not dehydrated for sure :), but I think alcohol does dehydrate you so maybe we are ;)

THANK YOU!!! I actually believe there are a few inROA that we've seen on prior cruise. :D Terrific.

AS for Dueling Pianos, I messaged Drew and Kin and was informed they will NOT be on my sailing. Boooo.:(

Checking out your Haven pics makes me want to be back in there. Not this cruise, though. Keep up the great postings and thanks again!

Your welcome for sure! We missed the dueling pianos which I think was last night now that I remember.

Hope you have a great time on your turn!

Off to grab a coffee and do my walk-a-bout, see everyone in a bit :)

I think I figured out the best time to get a sun lounger and use the pool, and you will not even have to use sun screen :)

7dbb75248b4a4b0affdded356ba62bdc.jpg

8ec14e08b673158ae91b6b72f0c53a9d.jpg

203a97dab952cf7fb48607200258b824.jpg

Who's the man? Spongebob is of course

b5fefa5d2158f585d96b8c05155e621c.jpg

And squidward with Patrick

e20376e791e4489072ff26fdbf4b4a50.jpg