Allure: Tags for luggage??

My travel agent has sent us everything needed, but she has printed the luggage tags black and white. On RCI I saw a remark stating they should be printed in colour, is this a huge problem?:confused::confused:

Not a problem. You don't even need the pre-printed tags, you can get them made by the porters at the pier.

They are in the back of the ticket booklet on the documents online. If you have a color printer you can print as many as you want in color. I also ordered them free from RCI. I'm in a suite so they are free, I think there may be a small charge if not in suite. They sent me plenty in full color ready to attach! :cool:

They are in the back of the ticket booklet on the documents online. If you have a color printer you can print as many as you want in color. I also ordered them free from RCI. I'm in a suite so they are free, I think there may be a small charge if not in suite. They sent me plenty in full color ready to attach! :cool:

Paper documents (with luggage tags) would cost $35.

Edited by clarea

Not a problem. You don't even need the pre-printed tags, you can get them made by the porters at the pier.

You know, everybody says that, but the one time we didn't have tags, guess who got to stand there writing out the tags for six bags? :rolleyes: I was travelling with 3 newbies and the porter didn't even have a pen I could use. This was Tampa, just for the record. :mad:

The BW white ones you have should be fine.

I laminate mine that I printed from the Setsail pass to attach to our bags.

I also put one on each of my carry on bags, just in case one gets left in a cab or something. Never happened though.

I don't want to rely on someone's handwriting. Just my preference.

You know, everybody says that, but the one time we didn't have tags, guess who got to stand there writing out the tags for six bags? :rolleyes: I was travelling with 3 newbies and the porter didn't even have a pen I could use. This was Tampa, just for the record. :mad:

I was also on the Allure out of FL and got a tag from the porter. You do have to write out the information on the tag itself but besides that it was fine. Those tags are more sturdy than the paper ones you print out so that is why I like them.