Princess Profile survey requesting my CC login

flip side of fifty

Well, don't complain when discounts may be offered, or freebies, etc. I think Princess does value everyone's opinions but there's so much complaining they (and everyone) can handle....

By the way, that Princess website moderators do know what our CC names are as I was told one of my posts wasn't appropriate. So, asking our CC names may just be a way to see who's cooperative and willing to work with them.

Again, everyone has a choice, to work with Princess or not, to take the surveys or not, to answer questions or not. I do feel privileged to have been asked to join.

I do believe that Princess values feedback in any forum be it survey, email, phone call and yes, even Cruise Critic. This is a service centered industry and "excellent" service is the goal. We are elite, did not get the survey, but if I did, I would not hesitate in providing my screen name. I believe that most people, as I do, are honest in what they post, be it a comment, a complaint, or a question. If someone says loyalty benefits are superior on Princess on the Princess board, and Princess sees this comment repeatedly, it could influence the future of loyalty benefits. Whenever I have a complaint, I call or email Princess. Cruise Critic would be the last place I'd vent on. And my calls and emails have been satisfactorily handled, each and every time. That's why I continue to sail on Princess. And if they want to know who posted this, that's fine with me!

By the way, that Princess website moderators do know what our CC names are as I was told one of my posts wasn't appropriate. So, asking our CC names may just be a way to see who's cooperative and willing to work with them.

Nina, I know I've been teasing you about the club, but this statement alarmed me. Are you saying that someone from your Princess Community (?) told you what you can or can't post on Cruise Critic?

Mike, I've been told not to give any information about what's being discussed on the Private Princess board... and I'm happy to comply... if any of you want to get kicked out, then please do keep on giving confidential information.

I will understand if you don't want to answer my question considering what you have said here.

As a former Project Director for brand name hotels and resorts, I can assure you this is industry standard operating procedure. The staff was provided with photos of VIP guests so they could recognize them and address them by name. It's the little touches!

You can take my two cents with a grain of salt but please be ever so careful about giving information to anyone. These internet fraudsters are getting very clever and with a little information plus say a facebook account they can do a lot of things. For your own protection please make sure that it is truly Princess. Even when you fill out contest forms on line from reliable companies they can sell you contact info, etc. I'm over 50 and I sometimes miss the days when life was a little less digital lol

You can take my two cents with a grain of salt but please be ever so careful about giving information to anyone. These internet fraudsters are getting very clever and with a little information plus say a facebook account they can do a lot of things. For your own protection please make sure that it is truly Princess. Even when you fill out contest forms on line from reliable companies they can sell you contact info, etc. I'm over 50 and I sometimes miss the days when life was a little less digital lol

Thank you for the reminder. we know it's definitely Princess.