Soccer on the Breeze

MaiTaiMary

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure about moving the sports square to the atrium, as the atrium seems too small with the bar and seating areas.

Having cruised the Breeze times (4th next month), I know that there is a soccer/basketball court on the sports deck. It's not inside, but is enclosed by a screen/net.

Here is a picture.

ImageUploadedByForums1446561925.943832.jpg.91c479376f3c1f3478018a65523ee682.jpg

I hope this helps. :)

"indoor" soccer just refers to a field that is enclosed and much smaller than a traditional outdoor field.

Here in Southern California where the weather is nice year round, all of our indoor fields are actually outdoors. It's just the type of field.

I'm not sure about moving the sports square to the atrium, as the atrium seems too small with the bar and seating areas.

Having cruised the Breeze times (4th next month), I know that there is a soccer/basketball court on the sports deck. It's not inside, but is enclosed by a screen/net.

Here is a picture.

[ATTACH]367200[/ATTACH]

I hope this helps. :)

Sarcasm...of course...indoor soccer is in an enclosed area, such as a netted area.

"indoor" soccer just refers to a field that is enclosed and much smaller than a traditional outdoor field.

Here in Southern California where the weather is nice year round, all of our indoor fields are actually outdoors. It's just the type of field.

I would think that they will offer it. It was quite popular.

Indoor soccer is a little different in Winnipeg...our indoor facilities are full sized soccer fields. Indoor season for us runs from October to March.

• 2 months later...