Norwegian Sky Balcony

sarclar

• 3 weeks later...
Actually, the cabins on the Sky are kinda tiny (compared to other ships). Take a step in either direction and you are on the balcony or in the hall! :D

Especially the insides, they are around 140 sq ft I believe.

Just off the Sky Monday and the sofa is definitely by the balcony, but the direction of the rooms alternate from one to the next (so in some cabins the head of the bed would be towards the front of the ship and in the rooms next door the feet would be).

We sailed 2 weeks ago - 3 on our girls trip, with the bed split to twins and the couch out it was TIGHT. We survived but put the couch down each day and our steward put the chair for the desk on the balcony!

Inside cabins are either 121 or 147. The smaller ones don't even have that big chair, love seat, or whatever you want to call it. I am going on a 3 night and will be in the cabin myself, so think I can manage. My joke with my TA was that if I took the smaller one it would be about the size of the bathroom in the Owner's Suite we were in the first year this ship sailed.