Crown & Anchor - gold

bigdavefc

Hi everyone, I am still pretty much a rookie at this so please accept my apologies if this has been covered a lot but I have a question regarding the crown & anchor loyalty program.

We are traveling as a group on Explorer in December and a couple of people within the group will be Gold status for the first time. What does this mean and do they get any benefits for being gold?

Cheers,

Dave

• 4 months later...
sorry if this is silly but how is it loaded onto the sea pass? how do we get the actual coupons?

There are no actual coupons. You will get a list of available offers in your stateroom on embarkation day. Just ask that they apply your coupon(that is loaded on your seapass card) when making your purchase.

sorry if this is silly but how is it loaded onto the sea pass? how do we get the actual coupons?

You don't get actual coupons. The coupons are noted in your onboard account. You tell the crewmember you want to use a coupon and if it's available when they swipe your SeaPass card, then they apply it.

no more coupons. you will, however, get a single sheet of paper in the cabin reminding you everything that has been pre loaded. some bartenders will ask you up front if you want to use any of your entitlements. or you can just tell them as you hand it over.

There are no actual coupons. You will get a list of available offers in your stateroom on embarkation day. Just ask that they apply your coupon(that is loaded on your seapass card) when making your purchase.
I take a photo of the list so it's usually with me.

Here's a question about the bogo wine, beer, or soda "coupon"...

If you're traveling solo, can you use that say at dinner where you're in one place for an extended period? Like order two glasses of wine and you get them not together but the second when you finish the first?

Ask the bar server. They would have to ring up the purchase at the same time, but could delay serving the second glass a bit.

Does anyone have a current list of discounts loaded on seapass card per level. i'm particularly interest in internet for diamond level.

Diamond internet discount is 24 hours of unlimited OR a $30/$40 (depending on ship) discount on a package.

Thanks! Yeah, that's what I meant - order and ring both at once but delay serving the other. :)

Actually, it might be better to being both glasses of wine at the same time. Depending on the wine, it might be good to let it breathe as long as possible.