Ocho Rios river rafting excursion

desertmoon

For the little money you might save if any I think I would rather have the protection of a Princess excursion in Jamaica. ;)

I agree. We did a tubing tour with Princess in Jamaica. It was fantastic. I don't think I would feel comfortable doing it through a local outfit to save a few bucks. It is Jamaica.

We did it twice both with Princess. First time way back on the Crown Princess in 1991 and the 2nd time last year on the Coral or maybe the Island not sure with out looking it up.

The only thing that was different was the road getting there.:)

We have done it twice without going through Princess. Used a local company and never had a problem.

In fact we have done many vacations in Jamaica and in spite of what some posters say, we never had a problem.

It is fun, and certainly less expensive than Princess if cost is a factor for you.:)

We did the tubing excursion with Princess and it was by far the BEST excursion I have ever taken in all of my 15 cruises!! We loved it, it was beautiful, the water warm and the staff was excellent!! I wouldn't do the excursion without Princess but that's just my opinion!

• 2 weeks later...
I saw a river rafting excursion offered by Princess and wonder if anyone has booked a similar tour locally (probably for less). Any suggestions welcome.

We have done the River Rafting (floating on inner tubes) twice--the first time was with Island Marketing and the second time with Peat Taylor Tours. We had a positive experience each time.

DSC_5511_zps074bb854.jpg

I have written a review with photos as well as put together a YouTube video of our most recent river rafting adventure. If you are interested, please check out the links below:

River Rafting Review:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g147312-d1645961-r176545905-White_River-Ocho_Rios_Saint_Ann_Parish_Jamaica.html

Video:

[YOUTUBE]uN0stc_n5TE[/YOUTUBE]