Carnival Gift Cards - Verizon - Theyre back!!

boygeniusandme

I was surprised to see them today as it hasn't been long since last time. I wish they had the $500 ones, but I got 5 x $100 on Verizon and another 5 on AARP. Still need more...will use them for final payment, gratuities and OBC.

I am curious about where the cards are available on AARP. Where do you find them and are they also 10% off?

I know I missed this time but how do I get one for future? I'm on my verizon site now and do not see anything about gift cards.

Once you log into your account, on the right side just above your amount due it shows you reward points and it reads "redeem now". Click on that and then choose gift cards. From there you will find the carnival gift cards. Check often, they go FAST. I looked for over a month and got lucky yesterday morning. Good luck!

I Justus checked too. Still sold out on Verizon. I also want to hear more about those AARP cards...

Same exact vendor that does the Verizon cards, but for points you run up as a member of AARP. You can get a good number of points just by taking surveys and stuff. They have Carnival cards when Verizon does and run out the same time Verizon does. I believe you need to be 50 or over to join though.

Edited by Miller_KC