School Trip on Cruise - C&A Points?

CruiseDancer

I tried searching, but did not see anything.

My son will be going on a trip through the school (chorus and orchestra) in April. Part of the trip includes a cruise. Of course, since this is through the school, I have absolutely nothing to do with any of the planning or being able to see the trip in his cruise planner. My question is - how will we go about getting C&A points for the cruise?

Thanks.

My son will be going on a trip through the school (chorus and orchestra) in April. Part of the trip includes a cruise. Of course, since this is through the school, I have absolutely nothing to do with any of the planning or being able to see the trip in his cruise planner. My question is - how will we go about getting C&A points for the cruise?

Thanks.

Just have the travel agent the school is using associate your son's C&A number with his booking.

I'm a certified teacher-- can I chaperone????

Sorry, but they wouldn't even let the parents, who have volunteer certifications, chaperone on this one. My son was disappointed since he knows how much I love cruising.

Now, another son will probably be going on a cruise next summer with a friend, and I will again be sitting at home.

Sorry, but they wouldn't even let the parents, who have volunteer certifications, chaperone on this one. My son was disappointed since he knows how much I love cruising.

Now, another son will probably be going on a cruise next summer with a friend, and I will again be sitting at home.

Is the entire ship chartered? If not, they can't really stop you from taking the same cruise.

Is the entire ship chartered? If not, they can't really stop you from taking the same cruise.

This is my thought too...I may not be officially a chaperone, but I would be on that ship!

But, if it's been chartered for a high school event, not sure I'd want to be the adults in charge of all those hormonal teens! LOL :eek:

Thanks.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=340&faqSubjectName=Crown+%26+Anchor+Society&faqId=972

Q: How do I receive Cruise Points for a past Royal Caribbean cruise vacation?

A: As a Crown & Anchor Society member, your level in the program depends on the number of cruise vacations you have taken. To receive Cruise Points, please contact the Crown & Anchor Society and have the following information about your previous cruise(s) on hand: membership number, ship name(s), and sail date(s). We require proof of sailing to be able to add Cruise Points to your account.