Life jackets on Breakway

Pedro2400

I do not believe that they have life jackets for the pool and beach. There are life jackets in the room, but they are for emergencies. A flashing light will activate if they get wet and they are quite bulky.

Great Stirrup Cay I believe has life vests available to rent.

I don't believe that you can use life jacket for GSC. Also the life jackets in the cabins are adult size only. When you go to the fire drill you can ask whoever guides you to your seating where to get kids jackets in case of emergency.

They may cover it at the drill but can't remember.

Edited by FranknBeans

Hi guys ,

Does any one know if NCl have life jackets for kids on Breakway and Stircup Ray (private island )

Thanks

You will need to bring your own for shipboard use. On Great Stirrup Cay, you can rent snorkel vests (alone). But they are not really good for playing in the cove.

If you have a young child that can not swim (since you didn't specify age), I highly suggest you look into getting a puddle jumper. They will not flip your child (like a life vest will) and they won't slide off and they are a miracle creation I'm telling ya. :)

I don't believe that you can use life jacket for GSC. Also the life jackets in the cabins are adult size only. When you go to the fire drill you can ask whoever guides you to your seating where to get kids jackets in case of emergency.

They may cover it at the drill but can't remember.

If you have a room with kids, most of the time they will realize this and put the life jackets for kids in the room for the number of kids you have. If they aren't there, ask the steward and they will get some asap.

Edited by dexddd