Emerald Princess cabin help!!

the plumbers wife

It looks like it would be a good location but I avoid the cabins right next to the elevators like it looks like that one is? I have heard that you can hear the elevator as it goes up and down. Not sure as I have avoided those cabins - maybe someone else can answer for sure... Can you move one cabin over or so???

I always get a balcony room. I have had a balcony room right opposite the elevator banks. When I walked out of my cabin, I was looking at the pax standing waiting for an elevator. I thought that I would not like it but it turned out OK. No real noise from the waiting pax. The only down side was when I opened the cabin door pax could see inside if only momentarily so I had to make sure my partner was decent. So I don't think you need to be worried about noise from pax waiting for an elevator.

The noise you have to worry about isn't from people; it's from the machinery. Reports are that from inside cabins next to the elevator shaft, you can hear the car/cables banging around -- if it were me, I'd definitely switch, even if it means downgrading a category.

Hi! Right now we are booked on deck 12 cabin A424 inside!!

It is right near the elevators? Can anyone tell me if there is a lot

of noise in this area? Thanks so much!!

Suggest you change your cabin. You will hear the elevator right next to your cabin wall. Also, if the seas are rough the elevators bang at random against the side elevator shaft walls.

Hi! Right now we are booked on deck 12 cabin A424 inside!!

It is right near the elevators? Can anyone tell me if there is a lot

of noise in this area? Thanks so much!!

Not only is this room next to the elevators, it is directly under a white space on the Riviera deck. I would move if I were you....it could be a major source of frustration and sleep deprivation.