Adventure of the Seas $190.00 for JS and Balcony

I was out last night and I got an email this morning from a friend that the 3-12-16 Adventure of the Seas had a price drop to $190.00 for many categories of rooms. My friend quickly booked 2 for us. Anyone else get in on the deal?

We booked D3's for 502.00 for two people including taxes for 7 nights. This morning the prices are all back to normal and there are only 3 balconies left for double passengers.

One caveat, it did not allow us to use our Diamond Balcony discount on the room, but I will take the great price.:;

Edited by irishgal432

Too bad I didn't see the email until this morning, otherwise, I would have posted it to let others in on the deal. I agree, my husband is not too thrilled about the airfare, but at that price of the cruise, he can't complain too loudly.

Edited by irishgal432

As of now they are honoring it, we have 2 rooms booked with confirmation numbers, but no email confirmation from last night. My friend said that there were about 50 or so rooms to choose from and now there are only about 4 left, so that is a lot of rooms that got booked. She does have 2 on hold for some other couples that she is waiting to her back from.

They did for our deal on the Freedom last Christmas and for the one on the Jewel earlier this week. Royal has been very good that way.

I think once you put money down, the price should be firm. Now on the other hand, they may not honor C and A points.

They did for our deal on the Freedom last Christmas and for the one on the Jewel earlier this week. Royal has been very good that way.

Thanks to you, I snagged that deal too and was excited about that one, but pretty much spit out my coffee when I read the email from my friend.:)

Thanks to you, I snagged that deal too and was excited about that one, but pretty much spit out my coffee when I read the email from my friend.:)

That's great. You are set now with some great deals for the next 2 years.

I just wish that we were able to travel other than March break or Christmas.

Most of us that booked the FR at that rate last year paid it in full right away as well. Seemed like a good thing to do at the time.

BTW After a while I called and tried to get the balcony discount, no luck;)

That was the only time I've ever paid in full before final payment was due.

Wow, no JS staterooms available now. Should have stayed up last night!

Ellen and I both mentioned that we never saw it listed on the "deals" page of the website that can't be named but it shows under their individual sailings.

I guess you had to be subscribed to that cruise to see it.

Edited by Ourusualbeach