No History of my 1978-1995 Cruises on NCL

IsanTom

I have not cruised NCL for about 20 years, but I'm booked on a Transatlantic! My last NCL Cruise was the year the Norway retired (Not sure what year?). I cruised the Norway at least 8-10 times plus the other ships; Seaward, Starwood, Skyward, ect! I went on all of them back in those days, but now I'm coming back. Should I get any credits for those cruises because NCL says they do not have any record of my cruises? I'm thinking they may have started a new program and ended any program they had before! Anybody have any idea? Thanks! IsanTom

They started the Latitudes program in 1995 and according to the FAQ on the NCL site

"No, The Latitudes Rewards program began in 1995 and only cruises taken since 1995 are eligible to receive Rewards points."

Sorry

Edited by bonvoyagie

I had cruise credits from Royal Cruise line when they were bought out/sold to NCL back in the early 1990s and the Royal Cruise line credits transferred to NCL ... Although I had a NCL card number from that conversion, I had no record from those older cruises and by 1995, the system was restarted from zero unless you had some proof.