Gold card on the allure

mark22mac

can a gold card holder be shut out of a show or are seats always available at any of the shows/times in the gold card section (except comedy). thanks..

I suppose the gold card section could be full. It's not large enough to accommodate every gold card holder on the ship. Also, I believe it is opened for non gold card holders shortly before the show starts.

can a gold card holder be shut out of a show or are seats always available at any of the shows/times in the gold card section (except comedy). thanks..

They open up the gold card section to anyone about ten minutes or so before the show starts so if you arrive after that you might find all seats taken.

You do have to book the Comedy Show, but that's the only one. The concierge will be waiting for you in the gold card section for the other shows, no reservations needed!

Our experience has been that a member of the CD's staff monitors the special reserved section for Gold Card Holders.

I found the gold card area on Liberty to be LESS desirable. If it were me, I would book it on my own.

I agree with denatravels... the gold card section is not really the best seats. We have done it but we book reservations and go in earlier. Although as I remember you can go into the gold card section then move if you want. I'd go ahead and reserve, then if you can't get the showtime you want, use your gold card privileges. Then you make sure to get what you want.

You don't have to book your entertainment in advance, but if you want to go to the comedy show you will have to book it.

The Gold Card seating often isn't in the best part of the theatre, so my advice would be to go along early, show your Gold Card and then choose your own seats before the doors open to everyone else.

the reserved sections can and do full up, plus they open these areas up to everyone about 5 -10 minutes before the show actually starts.

of course you are not restricted to only sitting in these areas and many believe they are not the best seats in the house anyway.

we never sit in the reserved area for the ice show for instance.