Enchantment - Cabin for 5?

hlauburn

Does anyone know if the Enchantment has any rooms that can accommodate 5 people? I've found some websites that say it has int and ext "family staterooms", but nothing like that comes up on the RC website.

What do families with 3 kids do? Book 2 cabins?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Enchantment has any rooms that can accommodate 5 people? I've found some websites that say it has int and ext "family staterooms", but nothing like that comes up on the RC website.

Thanks!

There is a Royal Family Suite and you must call to get pricing.

However, it's probably less expensive to get two connecting staterooms.

Edited by clarea

Depending on the configuration (ages/genders) of your family...you can do a few different combinations. There are connecting rooms...and sometimes the connecting rooms are different categories, depending on the ship, I am aware, for instance of a balcony room connecting to an oceanview room. OR...you do the room directly across the hall...putting the kids in an interior (or promenade view depending on the ship) and the parents in a "nicer" room across the hall.

• 2 months later...

I just booked the Royal Family Suite Aft as a surprise present for my parents' birthday. I wanted all of us together so didn't get the separate rooms. Plus breakfast in the room sounds nice. But fyi - the RFS has two bathrooms, two separate bedrooms, living room and the balcony.

Anyway, as we get closer I'll see if I can get better deal.

You'll like it! Suites have some wonderful perks!

In your experience, do they tend to go fast or have they been available later? The Enchantment only seems to have 4 RFS and it was tough working with my agent to find an available aft. Nevertheless I've heard of people getting them last minute as well.

In your experience, do they tend to go fast or have they been available later? The Enchantment only seems to have 4 RFS and it was tough working with my agent to find an available aft. Nevertheless I've heard of people getting them last minute as well.

Which AFT RFS did you get? The 1 in my sig is excellent if you can get one you will love it. Balcony is huge.

Pricing drops on RFS during off season (October - February, not including hollidays)

When is your cruise?

Which AFT RFS did you get? The 1 in my sig is excellent if you can get one you will love it. Balcony is huge.

Pricing drops on RFS during off season (October - February, not including hollidays)

When is your cruise?

8166 :D Garavar - its the mirror of yours I think. Cruise is in September, so I'll have to see if they have price drops over the summer for the fall. :D

Thanks!

There is a family interior cabin on Deck 8, all the way forward. There is a family oceanview cabin on Deck 8, all the way forward port side. Deck 8 is also where the four RFS are.

Edited by Merion_Mom

We've only gotten a Grand Suite. I was talking about the concierge lounge, as well as breakfast in Giovanne's. Disembarkation was wonderful, because we met in the Concierge lounge, and our concierge took us all the way down to Deck 1, no hassle with waiting for your number to be called.

8166 :D Garavar - its the mirror of yours I think. Cruise is in September, so I'll have to see if they have price drops over the summer for the fall. :D

Excellent, enjoy....all the suite perks without the noise from Windjammer carts you get in GSs