Spa Pass

wanderlust81

Logged into my NCL account yesterday for our December Breakaway cruise and they now have the option to prepay for your spa pass! I have never seen this before so thought I would share. They also charge you $179 instead of $199 if you prepay.

oh that's nice to know! thanks for posting. i am on the spirit in march and the gem in april... i am going to check that out now. :)

I think it's 95 days out for a suite guest and 90 days out for everyone else. :D

Can't wait to pre-book mine. I did a 2 day pass on Epic this year and am now a spa pass convert! On a 9 night cruise on Breakaway next July and am hoping to nab a pass - not sure what the cost will be for a 9 night cruise though!

If anyone knows... please share :)

That doesn't include any massages/facials right? Just gives you access to the different rooms (steam, snow, etc)?

No. Just access to the thermal suite. Different features on different ships. BA has dry and wet saunas, steam room, salt room, and a very large thermal pool. Also the relaxation area with loungers and hot stone beds. Snow room is on the soon-to-be-sailing Escape.

Logged into my NCL account yesterday for our December Breakaway cruise and they now have the option to prepay for your spa pass! I have never seen this before so thought I would share. They also charge you $179 instead of $199 if you prepay.

I am still trying to find out what it will cost for the 14 day Breakaway cruise in Jan.

Does anyone know?

Lois

I'm 95 days in a oceanview(star) and i can see the spa pass, and it's only $119 for a 7 day cruise. $119 is a deal, but We are doing four ports and dinners the other night so i can't see a time we would use the spa.

i think price and availability vary by ship.

I think it's 95 days out for a suite guest and 90 days out for everyone else. :D

Can't wait to pre-book mine. I did a 2 day pass on Epic this year and am now a spa pass convert! On a 9 night cruise on Breakaway next July and am hoping to nab a pass - not sure what the cost will be for a 9 night cruise though!

If anyone knows... please share :)

I am taking 9 day cruise on epic in december and it was 149 per person if you prepay

What is inclued in the spa on the Dawn? I would really appreciate if someone would list it out. I know nothing special like massage and facials are included with the pass. Thank you.

The Thermal Suite is a passage toward ultimate relaxation. Based on the concept of Turkish baths, where friends and family spent the day relaxing, the heat and cleansing therapies of our Thermal Suite experience include heated ceramic lounge chairs, a Thalasso Therapy Pool, hot tubs, steam room, sauna, and tropical rain showers. Different herbal steam and sauna grottos cleanse the body with gentle heat while a therapeutic heated-water pool bubbling effect will wash away stiff and sore joints. Take a dip in the Vitality Pool or enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders. Heated chaise lounges and tropical shower features make this both a relaxing and cleansing experience.

• 2 weeks later...