Top Tier Event

Sandie

On the list of perks for Diamond and above a Top Tier Event is listed. Can anyone tell me what the Top Tier Event is?

Thanks,

Sandie

Another repeater's party for Platinum and above. Sometimes there will be a special performance, singers, ice skaters, etc.

Edited by clarea

Thanks clarea,

Wondering what they do on Allure. From what I can see, the event takes place in the theater at a time when the theater is not scheduled for a performance.

For us, they had some singers from Chicago do a set.

Every ship is a bit different, and a lot depends on how many top tier crown and anchor members are on board.. But as a few others have said - usually its just another Welcome Back party.

Often this is where they give out recognition for Milestones (Blocks) and or people becoming Pinnacle, etc.

Another repeater's party for Platinum and above. Sometimes there will be a special performance, singers, ice skaters, etc.

The breakdown of what levels are invited seems to vary with the number of C&A members onboard. On Jewel in 2014 we were invited as Emerald to the Top Tier event and on Allure we were not. On Jewel in 2012 Platinum and above was invited.

The breakdown of what levels are invited seems to vary with the number of C&A members onboard. On Jewel in 2014 we were invited as Emerald to the Top Tier event and on Allure we were not. On Jewel in 2012 Platinum and above was invited.

On Monarch, they used to have a breakfast on the 4-day for Diamond and above.

On oasis we had a 'welcome back party' at the diving pool and the 'top tier event' was on the helipad as we left Nassau and for the second cruise (same ship) on a B2B the 'top tier event' was a special ice skating show. Both weeks the 'welcome back party' was at the diving pool at the aft of the ship and we had a special sychronised swimming and diving show and then all of the senior staff lined up and spoke.

Edited by Miamia65

I was going to mention breakfast- we had it on a recent 10 night Rhapsody cruise.

There was also the helipad sailaway on the Oasis.

which is to say- it varies from ship to ship.

I was going to mention breakfast- we had it on a recent 10 night Rhapsody cruise.

There was also the helipad sailaway on the Oasis.

which is to say- it varies from ship to ship.

I think it varies depending on how many "top tier" are on the particular sailing, not necessarily the ship.

We have had one sailing where there were less than 50 platinum and above. On this sailing (Navigator) they did the top tier on the peek a boo bridge. I think about 20 of us showed up. Was very nice.

Most other sailings we have been in the theater since there were hundreds that fit into the "top tier" category.

Varies from ship to ship and region. From my last sailing with Voyager of the Seas that ended 2 days ago, Diamond members and above get to join the suite party at Viking Crown/High notes.

Free flowing cocktail drinks and Hors d'oeuvres from all specialty restaurants like Izumi, Choppes, Johnny Rockets etc

It is because we have only 12 Diamond members in that sailing. Diamonds generally gets more benefits in Asia as there are only few Diamonds in that region being an emerging cruise market.

Edited by roquejo

On the Legend in Jan. 15 it was held in the Solarium. The Captain and a couple of officers were standing near the front for a short time but there were no comments, recognition, entertainment,etc. Waiters passed out drinks but the only snacks were several candy type items. It was mostly small talk among people seated close together.

I won't be going to mine on the next two cruises :( DH is with me on the Oasis and is not Platinum yet and the one after is with a first time cruiser on the Allure (surprise for her 50th!).

If you are linked with your husband, he should have the same level as you.

On Enchantment 2 weeks ago this was a breakfast in the MDR for D Plus and Pinnacle. This week according to friends just off Enchantment today it was held in Chops because of a renovation of the galley.

We have noticed that what they consider Top Tier is adjusted at their whim.

On Enchantment 2 weeks ago this was a breakfast in the MDR for D Plus and Pinnacle. This week according to friends just off Enchantment today it was held in Chops because of a renovation of the galley.

We have noticed that what they consider Top Tier is adjusted at their whim.

I figured the invitation criteria were adjusted based on the venue capacity.