Already cruised on Allure should I try Oasis or Allure again?

Went on Allure for NYE last year on western route. Looking to book this Feb. On that week the Allure is on the eastern route and Oasis is on western route. So my question is do I change ship or routes? I have done both itineraries before but haven't been on eastern in a while.

Are all the shows going to be the same on the Allure as last year? Does anyone know the shows on the Oasis? I know the ships are similar but I don't know if I can see the same productions again if nothing has changed. Thanks

We never get tired of the eastern route. Love St Thomas and St Maarten Nassau not so much we stay on the ship. Did you enjoy your experience on the Allure? If so and you like the eastern route go with the Allure. We are going on the Oasis for the first time in 10 days. Everything that I have read there is little difference between the two ships except for what Bob has already pointed out.

Good luck with your decision.

Did Allure 2 yrs ago and last month. Same shows except Mama Mia replaced Chicago.

However we much prefer western route as you get Labadee. Also in Feb I think weather is cooler in east carib.

So I'd do Oasis as diff ship and better itinerary but just my opinion. Both will be great! [emoji41]

Oasis has Cats as broadway show, Allure has Mama Mia. Both are done very well by cast but IMO Mama Mia is more energetic and fun.

Allure has Blue Planet as their "cirque" type show, Oasis has Come Fly With Me (I think that's title) - similar type shows. Ice and water shows are similar but have diff themes.

Both ships have headliner acts and comedy clubs which change constantly.

Went on Allure for NYE last year on western route. Looking to book this Feb. On that week the Allure is on the eastern route and Oasis is on western route. So my question is do I change ship or routes? I have done both itineraries before but haven't been on eastern in a while.

Are all the shows going to be the same on the Allure as last year? Does anyone know the shows on the Oasis? I know the ships are similar but I don't know if I can see the same productions again if nothing has changed. Thanks

I faced this dilemma this year. I had been on Allure twice (though much, including the shows has changed) We want to go Eastern and cruise on our 35th anniversary, so that means this year we get to try Oasis. My wife is excited about CATS, I'll try to be open minded.

I absolutely love the Allure although I've only sailed on her once. I would definitely sail on the Allure (or Oasis) again though. I am booked to sail on the Harmony in Nov 2016 which is basically the same thing. I have also done both Eastern and Western routes many times but I just love St. Thomas and St. Maarten so I guess it's really up to which destinations you prefer!

Have sailed Oasis twice and headed back to Allure for 2nd go round....

We all have our fav ships and Allure is ours. Not sure if Capt. Johnny is still there, but he rocks. Looking forward to seeing Mama Mia. We love the Oasis class because we never feel crowded. We do prefer the Western itinerary, but in reality, is any itinerary bad? :)

Having sailed on both ships now, we liked Oasis better. We love the Oasis class ships, but thought the food in the Windjammer was lacking. We're not picky eaters at all. That was probably my only negative experience from Oasis.

Everything else was fantastic, so much so, we booked Harmony for Feb 2017.

Too funny. It seems that everyone has their preference, but there is no real trend. We sailed Oasis last year on the Western itinerary and will Easter in January 16 on Allure. So, I will be sure to leave a review after the fact and do some comparisons. We chose Allure b/c my daughter wanted to do the other itinerary on Oasis, but the week we could go meant we had to choose Allure. Anyway, we are glad since we want different shows. The ships seem the same to us. We are even booked into the same rooms as on Oasis!

Koohiichan

Do Oasis for the different shows.