Fav Food/Drinks

The Rosemary lamb shank in the MDR, to me, is the best meal ive had on any RC cruise. I love the duck, escargot, chilled fruit soups, savory bites too. The filet of beef is good in the MDR. Most desserts are just meh but I do like the Key Lime pie. I miss the Vidalia onion tart

Stay away from the MDR lasagna. Likely the worst meal I've had on any RC ship

I'm pretty much with you Ryan! I loved the coconut creme brulee and the She Crab Soup but they go way back, no longer on the menu. We always loved their soups/bisque/etc. So the Garlic soup and the potato soup are our faves along with the Lobster Bisque. But I never miss the lamb nor the duck...mmmmmmmmmmmm

OH, I just looked it up - it's the tiny poppy seed rolls in the MDR. I love those. I didn't know what they were called other than poppy seed rolls.

I never would have made the connection. I also love them...and all the bread rolls!

What's the daily 3 freebies? Is that due to your status?

Diamond C&A status and above

BBC - baileys banana colada.... Aka calorie bomb in a glass :cool:

We were on Enchantment last month and told that Corp stopped ordering the baileys banana colada fleet wide. :eek: Another cutback that the bartenders were not happy about. They were very vocal and said that Corp is more interested in quantity not quality.

Wings are not common on ships...don't know why! On Radiance class, in the Champagne Bar, we have seen wings served as appetizers on a couple nights....not every night, and not served elsewhere....

Enjoyed the best wings I have EVER had on Jewel in January. Served in Windjammer in a giant wok that was probably 4' wide.

Edited by WilsonFamilyNRH