Allure of the Seas dining guide

So you saying wherever you go in these restaurants , you feel like if you were in the main dining room ? :)

Thank you

No, I'm saying they ARE the main dining room. It's one main dining room with three decks, each with a different name and decor.

5_mdr_214-374x501.jpg

That's the MDR. The bottom level is American Icon. The middle level is The Grande, and the top level is Silk (you can sort of see the Chinese lantern-style light fixtures through the slats there). It is (or was) ONE MDR split amongst three decks.

when I was on the Oasis last year after these changes took place they only thing different I noticed was the name on the entrance.

Bill

The decor on each level is different.

No, I'm saying they ARE the main dining room. It's one main dining room with three decks, each with a different name and decor.

5_mdr_214-374x501.jpg

That's the MDR. The bottom level is American Icon. The middle level is The Grande, and the top level is Silk (you can sort of see the Chinese lantern-style light fixtures through the slats there). It is (or was) ONE MDR split amongst three decks.

The decor on each level is different.

Thank You for the pictures...I was on the Oasis a while back...at that time..the main dining room..was the main dining room :P

Since I couldn't find one on RCI's website I decided to make my own.

Lots of people from the CC community posted different links that helped a lot in compiling the info. Hopefully there aren't too many mistakes.

It can be found at http://ladiesofportrichmond.com/Allurediningguide.html

I hope it helps somebody.:)

Bill

Hi Bill,

FANTASTIC dining guide! WOW!

Are you ok I with me adding a link on GoingOnTheAllure.blogspot.ca/? If you would like me to remove it I totally understand :) I've listed it under "Ship Info" just under the countdown clock.

Edited by sarahleebones

Chef's Table is on Deck 17 and is incorporated into the new Suite Lounge.

Thanks cruzenfever for the location of the Chefs table.

Bill

Chefs table on allure is actually on deck 12 upstairs from the diamond lounge and entered via the diamond lounge

Hi Bill,

FANTASTIC dining guide! WOW!

Are you ok I with me adding a link on GoingOnTheAllure.blogspot.ca/? If you would like me to remove it I totally understand :) I've listed it under "Ship Info" just under the countdown clock.

Sarah I have added a link to your blog at the bottom of the dining guide. Thanks for the link.

Bill

Sarah I have added a link to your blog at the bottom of the dining guide. Thanks for the link.

Bill

OH! I wasn't asking for you to add mine (which I'm totally ok with btw!) You must think I'm one nervy chick! LOL I wanted to know if I was ok to add a link on my site to your guide! :D

Edited by sarahleebones

OH! I wasn't asking for you to add mine (which I'm totally ok with btw!) You must think I'm one nervy chick! LOL I wanted to know if I was ok to add a link on my site to your guide! :D

Don't think you are nervy at all and I totally understood what you were asking but I did the dining guide to provide information so adding your link adds more information.:)

Bill

Don't think you are nervy at all and I totally understood what you were asking but I did the dining guide to provide information so adding your link adds more information.:)

Bill

Gotcha! I figured...just didn't want to assume! I think it's great with all the information people can get online. The more information, the better!

Chefs table on allure is actually on deck 12 upstairs from the diamond lounge and entered via the diamond lounge

Yep We ate there last week

But the menu and invite both say Chefs table @ Concierge Lounge

Edited by jonbgd

Great job

but looking closer at the menus for 150 and Chefs table

we had different menus for both places

don't know if this was just for the TA

Also besides Izumi they added Teppanyaki

I have a question which will probably sound dumb... I am a Diamond Plus member so you would think I would know the answer but I do not. I will be cruising this month on the Allure of the Seas and this is the first time I have cruised on this class of ship. Is there no traditional dining on the Allure or is all My time dining for the main dining room? And all of the reservation times that my family dines are all taken. So how does that work? And will the concierge be able to help me with that?

Thank you !!!!

When do you sail? There is indeed traditional early and late, but also My Time dining. A while back they were going to implement Dynamic Dining (everyone doing MTD) but they nixed that due to poor reviews.

Call RCI or your TA and see if there is any space in the early or late and have it switched. If they are booked solid, get yourself waitlisted and contact the concierge. Also, if you stick with MTD and the times you want are all booked, not to worry. They only release 50% to be prebooked. You can book the times you want when you board OR just show up when you want to dine.