Allure of the Seas dining guide

Since I couldn't find one on RCI's website I decided to make my own.

Lots of people from the CC community posted different links that helped a lot in compiling the info. Hopefully there aren't too many mistakes.

It can be found at http://ladiesofportrichmond.com/Allurediningguide.html

I hope it helps somebody.:)

Bill

Lots of people from the CC community posted different links that helped a lot in compiling the info. Hopefully there aren't too many mistakes.

Bill

Bill, this has to be one of the nicest organized listing of dining venues on the Allure.

Thanks for posting.

Just added it to my cruise favorites list so I can find again next August.

Thanks again.

Safe travels.

Here's some corrections to help you out:

• Boardwalk Donuts isn't really a venue - it's essentially a case put out in front of Cups and Scoops in the morning
  • Deck 4 MDR is The Grande and Deck 5 MDR is Silk
  • Park Cafe is admiships, not forward
  • Solarium Bistro is forward, not aft
  • Chef's Table is not on Deck 11 (not sure where though)
  • Giovanni's Table is amidships
  • Vintage's is amidships
  • Solarium Bistro is on Deck 15

I'd place all of Central Park as being "amidships" rather than forward, so that's why I have Giovanni's, Vintages, and Park Cafe located there.

Here's some corrections to help you out:

• Boardwalk Donuts isn't really a venue - it's essentially a case put out in front of Cups and Scoops in the morning
  • Deck 4 MDR is The Grande and Deck 5 MDR is Silk
  • Park Cafe is admiships, not forward
  • Solarium Bistro is forward, not aft
  • Chef's Table is not on Deck 11 (not sure where though)
  • Giovanni's Table is amidships
  • Vintage's is amidships
  • Solarium Bistro is on Deck 15

I'd place all of Central Park as being "amidships" rather than forward, so that's why I have Giovanni's, Vintages, and Park Cafe located there.

I think I got all the changes you mentioned. Thanks for the corrections. I'll have to check to see where the Chefs table actually is.

Thanks Lioness and Trihawks

Bill

I think I got all the changes you mentioned. Thanks for the corrections. I'll have to check to see where the Chefs table actually is.

Thanks Lioness and Trihawks

Bill

Chef's Table is on Deck 17 and is incorporated into the new Suite Lounge.

Edited by cruisenfever

I'll have to check into that. I haven't been on the ship yet so not sure.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bill

Yes, she does. Samba Grille is a specialty restaurant, a Brazilian-style steakhouse (churrascaria) housed in Solarium Bistro for dinner service.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

Thanks cruzenfever for the location of the Chefs table.

Thanks ourusualbeach for pointing out about the Solarium and Samba and garnetpalmetto for the confirmation.

I corrected those errors.

Hopefully we are getting closer to an error free list.

Bill

That's a great list. There's 20 something other ships that could use the same if you get bored.:D

Thanks to Bill and those who were kind enough to provide such pleasant edits! :) Our first cruise on the Allure is still over a year away, but this will be most helpful.

Mine is over a year away as well but I don't have much confidence in RCI to provide the information so I took it upon myself to gather the information with a lot of help from fellow Cruise Critic members:)

Bill

Bill

Bill, I made my own yesterday!!! Looks nothing compared to yours, a big thank you :)

Thank you! This is wonderful and well done.

It boggles the mind how RCL makes it so hard to get useful current ship specific dining info. Our traveling companions for our Feb 2016 cruise swore that Jamie's Italian is on AoS. This is further evidence that underneath all the "wow" bling, RCL's site isn't all that good.

Thank you! This is wonderful and well done.

It boggles the mind how RCL makes it so hard to get useful current ship specific dining info. Our traveling companions for our Feb 2016 cruise swore that Jamie's Italian is on AoS. This is further evidence that underneath all the "wow" bling, RCL's site isn't all that good.

If by AoS they meant Anthem, then yes. If by AoS they meant Adventure or Allure, then nope!

Located on deck 3 (American Icon),deck 4 (The Grande), and deck 5 (Silk). Midship are they part of the main dining room ??:)

They are the MDR on Allure. At Allure's last drydock, the Adagio Dining Room, which took up 3 decks, got "subdivided" into American Icon, The Grande, and Silk as part of the (now abandoned) plan to introduce Dynamic Dining to the Oasis class.

They are the MDR on Allure. At Allure's last drydock, the Adagio Dining Room, which took up 3 decks, got "subdivided" into American Icon, The Grande, and Silk as part of the (now abandoned) plan to introduce Dynamic Dining to the Oasis class.

So you saying wherever you go in these restaurants , you feel like if you were in the main dining room ? :)

Thank you