Copy of Room Service Menu?

drblue

The last cruise we were on Room Service took a very long time. They did warn us that it would take a long time and it did. We only ordered once because it was not the tastiest and it just took way too long. It was not as good as I had recalled from previous cruises

Lovvvve breakfast on balcony

But cannot find what Princess has to offer

PDF anywhere?

Thanks!:)

If you want hot breakfast on the balcony, you will have to pay for it as the ultimate balcony breakfast or something to that effect. You can go to the buffet and bring stuff back to your room if you wish.

For those who want to start the day with a romantic meal, opt for a breakfast which includes specialty pastries, fresh fruits, quiche, smoked salmon and other special treats served with a half bottle of chilled sparkling wine. This item may be either ordered onboard by contacting the bell box or pre-purchased as a special service item (item #3009).

Just write it in - they will usually provide it for you.

I have ordered breakfast several times and have never received it later than my scheduled hour window, but I have always ordered off the card.

Has anyone had any experience writing on the card for a replacement?

I don't need a hot breakfast, but like smoked salmon. I also don't want the $28 chilled sparkling wine deal.

We are sailing from Singapore on the Saphire Princess in a few weeks. It is our first time on Princess cruises.

Does anyone have a copy or picture of the room service menu?

I would really appreciate it.

Also, don't forget to get take some small bills to tip the room service waiter. We usually tip $2.00 U.S. or equivalent for each room service delivery.