Entertainment on Dawn

ILoveScotland

We were on the Dawn for three weeks in October/November. The best thing by far was "Elements" which combined pieces from most of the entertainers on board (magician, acrobats, Dawn singers and dancers, etc.) Really amazing show.

A popular singing duo was Jose and Patti, who sang often in the Grand Atrium and once in the theater. They did different themed-shows, such as Neil Diamond, Best Songs from the past 70 years (I think), and such. Really wonderful singers.

I hope you enjoy the Dawn as much as we did.

We were on the Dawn for three weeks in October/November. The best thing by far was "Elements" which combined pieces from most of the entertainers on board (magician, acrobats, Dawn singers and dancers, etc.) Really amazing show.

A popular singing duo was Jose and Patti, who sang often in the Grand Atrium and once in the theater. They did different themed-shows, such as Neil Diamond, Best Songs from the past 70 years (I think), and such. Really wonderful singers.

I hope you enjoy the Dawn as much as we did.

Thanks. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Is there a piano bar on the dawn? Where the piano player takes request and sings?

Gatsby's Champagne Bar on deck 6 has a piano. On the 14 night repositioning cruise there were a couple different singers who sang there at different times.

We also loved Jose and Patti who sang several evenings in the atrium and had a couple shows in the Stardust theatre. Atrium gets crowded but you can go upstairs.

We had a great cruise on the Dawn. Hope you enjoy her too.

• 4 weeks later...
If you're into comedy, each and every one of the "Second City" shows is wonderful.

And the Cruise Director Dingo Dave (who I believe is still on board) is, in our opinion, the best in the biz.

I "second" the Second City. I cruised the Dawn first week of December and Andre was the cruise director. He was great.