Christmas Decorations

Brisbane41

Just wondering when these things go up on cruise ships. I am off on Radiance of the Seas next week on the 3rd December. Not that I do not like chrismas I prefer not to see any decorations until as late as possible. Is it likely any will be up next week?

Just wondering when these things go up on cruise ships. I am off on Radiance of the Seas next week on the 3rd December. Not that I do not like chrismas I prefer not to see any decorations until as late as possible. Is it likely any will be up next week?

By December 3rd the decorations will be up.

There will be decorations up by the time you sail on the 3rd...in my experience they start right after Thanksgiving & add to the decorations thru out the time leading up to Christmas...I've sailed in Mid December before & they were still adding decorations then...

When do they take them down? Will they still be up when I board on January 3rd? I would love to see them!

We've been on cruises in the first week after New Year's and still have seen the decorations up when we boarded. However, we've also seen them start to take them down during that week too.

We've been on cruises in the first week after New Year's and still have seen the decorations up when we boarded. However, we've also seen them start to take them down during that week too.

That's ok. I'd just like to see them that first day, at least. We keep ours up til the 7th usually (Russian Christmas), but I'll have to take them down before I leave.

They will be up so maybe you will cancel.