What is the best cocktail to order

Bootstrap77

What is a Paris Screwdriver (classic version)? All I've heard of and drank is a "screwdriver", which is simply vodka and OJ ("fortified" orange juice as I like to call it).

Perhaps you mean a Parisian Cocktail:

One oz Vodka (I prefer Hangar One)

One oz Grand Marnier

Two oz Orange Juice

Add Cranberry Juice for Parisian Cocktail #2

If you want to finish the night of with a bang have a B52 its a layered drink in a shot glass , Baileys Kahlua and Grand Marnier , goes down warm and smooth and then toddle off to bed ! The beauty of it is its not filling unlike many other drinks . Hiccup

They are nice and also potent:D

One is nice.

Two is too much.

And never, ever have three! :eek: :D (I speak from experience - way back in my misspent youth.)

What is a Paris Screwdriver (classic version)? All I've heard of and drank is a "screwdriver", which is simply vodka and OJ ("fortified" orange juice as I like to call it).

Hi AtleeH,

Celebrity makes their "Paris Screwdriver" with Sparkling wine, OJ and Ciroc Vodka. The Classic beverage package version may use a variation of,the above depending upon the bar ( generic vodka / sparkling wine ) . It's delicious and light tasting for poolside or Sunset Bar.

Other than the classic martini' date=' I enjoy a dessert drink every evening! Anything with Bailey's, Slippery Nipple, Chocolate Martini, Orgasm, and Molecular bar ANYthing![/quote']

I will second the molecular bar anything. Better have the premium package tho....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

Hi AtleeH,

Celebrity makes their "Paris Screwdriver" with Sparkling wine, OJ and Ciroc Vodka. The Classic beverage package version may use a variation of,the above depending upon the bar ( generic vodka / sparkling wine ) . It's delicious and light tasting for poolside or Sunset Bar.

That sounds more like a spiked mimosa or something that my wife would drink.;)

Hi AtleeH,

Actually, what you are describing is called a Russian Brunch.

http://m.drinksmixer.com/drink6489.html

I am not a big cocktail person, but I had some limoncello to use up. I had half grape juice (something like Welch's) and half water in the glass. I usually like any juice to be half water, something I learned from a friend. It really does taste better to me. Anyway, then I added limoncello, to taste, simply because I need to get rid of it. Wow, was that good! I make it now and then. This may seem ridiculous to knowledgeable cocktail people, and yes it is somewhat sweet, but wow, it was tremendous to me.

My husband upgraded his classic to premium as he likes to drink sparkling water all day and I stayed on the classic , we did a taste test with Margaritas , I asked the barman to make one with the house stuff the classic gets and the other with top

Shelf Liquor for the premium . We watched him make them then tried both , the top shelf was Soooo much smoother , the house spirits sour taste was over powering after drinking the other (so swapped husbands premium Margarita drink for my Classic [emoji12])

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good to know! Thanks :)

Well I just rediscovered a classic cocktail this fall.:)

Order a Sidecar! Cognac, orange liquour, lemon juice. Shake, pour in a sugared rim martini glass... enjoy.

That's the recipe for a sidecar, alright, but what you'll get from Celebrity tastes like a mix is substituted for the lemon juice and that is a world of difference. Still a nice change from the more common cocktails but a bit too sweet for me.